GunBusters? No Guns? Drop Them a Card.

Drivin_Dave

I found some "No Guns, No Money" Cards in a couple of forums, so I doctored up a Kentucky specific version as a .pdf file that can be printed on Avery 8371 Business Card Sheets or equivalent. Click the link below the picture for the ready to print sheet.

KY Carry Card BackLink Removed
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2EB5D66F98051559!181

SR Carry Card FrontLink Removed
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2EB5D66F98051559!182&authkey=!AOVIge_ax2b-QzQ

XD Carry Card FrontLink Removed
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2EB5D66F98051559!180&authkey=!AGjJQW5KqFv0Nes

Print them out and drop a card with the manager in that shop to let them know that you will purchase elsewhere that your 2nd Amendment Rights are not restricted!

Last edited:
"I am at least 21 years of age and carry my firearm responsibly" is contradicted by "when a bad guy with a gun comes in you might wish I was here"

I understand that you might feel uncomfortable on premises where you can't carry a firearm for self protection, but I feel equally uncomfortable about someone who carries a firearm to play Wyatt Earp.

So if stay out of my premises, we'll both be happier.

"I am at least 21 years of age and carry my firearm responsibly" is contradicted by "when a bad guy with a gun comes in you might wish I was here"

I understand that you might feel uncomfortable on premises where you can't carry a firearm for self protection, but I feel equally uncomfortable about someone who carries a firearm to play Wyatt Earp.

So if stay out of my premises, we'll both be happier.

I'd be happy to do a rewrite on the card if you have suggestions, As I said I found one and modified it.

My intention was If a "bad guy" with a gun comes in wouldn't you want a "good guy" with a gun there to defend yourself and your customers?

As far as playing Wyatt Earp, I don't.
I carry my firearm responsibly as does my wife. We range practice regularly, and if we patronize a business no one there would know we carry.

If your business has a "No Gun" sign asking me to give up my Second Amendment Right, I will take my business elsewhere. I'll just leave you a card first.
Now I haven't checked with any criminals, but I'm certain they would prefer to go into a "No Gun" establishment to practice their craft.

Drivin Dave, don't mind nogods. He likes to try make everyone think his opinion is the best opinion. He reminds me of a guy that went by TREO on here a year or two ago. He didn't play well with others either. Thanks for trying to help with the cards.

I got a pack of similar cards from one of the regular posters on here. They're really nice and only $4.99 for a pack of 20 cards.
2A DEFENDER - Shop: Accessories

Link Removed

Thank you for sharing Peggy Reist. I did a search for these "No Guns = No Money" cards and found very few, and this one was not among them.

The one I made is specific to Kentucky, but I up for a rewrite based on input like yours.
And thanks for the link, 2A Defender has a nice shop!

I'd be happy to do a rewrite on the card if you have suggestions, As I said I found one and modified it.

My intention was If a "bad guy" with a gun comes in wouldn't you want a "good guy" with a gun there to defend yourself and your customers?

As far as playing Wyatt Earp, I don't.
I carry my firearm responsibly as does my wife. We range practice regularly, and if we patronize a business no one there would know we carry.

If your business has a "No Gun" sign asking me to give up my Second Amendment Right, I will take my business elsewhere. I'll just leave you a card first.
Now I haven't checked with any criminals, but I'm certain they would prefer to go into a "No Gun" establishment to practice their craft.

Yes, if a "bad guy" with a gun comes into my premises I'd like to have a "good guy" with a gun so long as:

1. I know that "good guy" has been trained in use of his weapon for protection of others,

2. I know that "good guy" is aware of my security policies

3. I know that "good guy" is mentally and emotionally disciplined enough to be able to abide by that training and my security polices despite the tense and dangerous situation.

Now how would I know that about you? How would I be able to distinguish between some yahoo with a gun and a highly skilled emotionally discipline person who is fully aware of and committed to my security policies?

The 2A guarantees you the right to own a firearm for self protection. It does not guarantee you the right to own a weapon to play batman.

If you don't want to be on my premises because you can't protect yourself then fine.

Bur I don't want you on my premises if you want to carry a weapon to play security guard. For that you have to apply for the job, qualify for the job, then be trained for the job.

As for criminals, they seem unconcerned about whether their victims might be armed. In fact, the perp who shot the four police officers in Lakewood and the perp who shot up the Detroit police station went thee knowing those places were awash with good guys with guns. They went there to shoot the good guys with guns. And the perps who rob armored cars know the guards are armed. Doesn't phase them a bit.

You really think they would say "gee, that business over there doesn't have a no-gun sign. One of the customers might be armed, so I'll go rob some other place, or maybe I'l go shoot up a police station, or shoot four armed police officers in a coffee shop, or rob and armored car, or go shoot up a meet your representative in a plaza that is not a gun free zone because I sure wouldn't want the possibility of a customer of that business over there getting in the way of my plans..."

You lost me...are we playing cowboys or are we playing comic books?

Has Wyatt Earp been known to shoot up bystanders during his gun fights?

I thought Batman didn't carry a gun?

Who has enough training? Police? Aren't they the ones making news repeatedly for shooting bystanders and innocent people? ....you must be talking about other trained people...

As for criminals, they seem unconcerned about whether their victims might be armed. In fact, the perp who shot the four police officers in Lakewood and the perp who shot up the Detroit police station went thee knowing those places were awash with good guys with guns. They went there to shoot the good guys with guns. And the perps who rob armored cars know the guards are armed. Doesn't phase them a bit. "

Bad reference showing you didn't research this. He went there with the intention of committing 'suicide by cop'. First shot was in a direction wouldn't hurt any of the officers.

Starting to think the opinions about your status are correct, even though I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Drivin Dave, don't mind nogods. He likes to try make everyone think his opinion is the best opinion. He reminds me of a guy that went by TREO on here a year or two ago. He didn't play well with others either. Thanks for trying to help with the cards.

Thank you TroutStalker.

Yes, if a "bad guy" with a gun comes into my premises I'd like to have a "good guy" with a gun so long as:

1. I know that "good guy" has been trained in use of his weapon for protection of others,

2. I know that "good guy" is aware of my security policies

3. I know that "good guy" is mentally and emotionally disciplined enough to be able to abide by that training and my security polices despite the tense and dangerous situation.

Now how would I know that about you? How would I be able to distinguish between some yahoo with a gun and a highly skilled emotionally discipline person who is fully aware of and committed to my security policies?

The 2A guarantees you the right to own a firearm for self protection. It does not guarantee you the right to own a weapon to play batman.

If you don't want to be on my premises because you can't protect yourself then fine.

Bur I don't want you on my premises if you want to carry a weapon to play security guard. For that you have to apply for the job, qualify for the job, then be trained for the job.

As for criminals, they seem unconcerned about whether their victims might be armed. In fact, the perp who shot the four police officers in Lakewood and the perp who shot up the Detroit police station went thee knowing those places were awash with good guys with guns. They went there to shoot the good guys with guns. And the perps who rob armored cars know the guards are armed. Doesn't phase them a bit.

You really think they would say "gee, that business over there doesn't have a no-gun sign. One of the customers might be armed, so I'll go rob some other place, or maybe I'l go shoot up a police station, or shoot four armed police officers in a coffee shop, or rob and armored car, or go shoot up a meet your representative in a plaza that is not a gun free zone because I sure wouldn't want the possibility of a customer of that business over there getting in the way of my plans..."

noguns, you are entitled to your opinion, and you have expressed it.
After reading your post, Clackamas comes to mind.
Link Removed

It would be a waist of my time to address all of your statements.
If you have something constructive to add, feel free, that's what the forum is about.

As for me, I would rather be in some other establishment and be judged by a jury of twelve than die in yours, only to be carried by six.

Honestly, a "gun buster" sign carries no legal weight, in Ky. IF the proprietor discovers you are carrying, even IF he has a sign displayed, all he can do is ask you to leave, you have not committed a crime....unless you refuse to leave, then you're trespassing. However; carrying concealed is just that...concealed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back