Gun store robbery story was true

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
I finally decided to check up on this story about the gun store robbery.

Unfortunately Snopes doesn't make it easy to copy and paste. I guess they don't like people stealing their research.

Anyway, David Zaback didn't die in a dramatic hail of gunfire from the customers...but a smaller one from the cop and the owner. He also actually did have to step around a marked police car to walk in the store. What fancy brains he must have had.

I'm surprised that one of our list members wasn't there. You know, the guy who claims to be a "former deputy sheriff". Think it was in AZ. The guy is a real life super hero. His firefighting and emt skills would have come in handy during the incident as well.

gf

I'm surprised that one of our list members wasn't there. You know, the guy who claims to be a "former deputy sheriff". Think it was in AZ. The guy is a real life super hero. His firefighting and emt skills would have come in handy during the incident as well.

gf

Are you referring to the person whose handle rhymes with tuzfuz? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Doesn't his name refer to his former hairline and beard?

Dead Stupid

I finally decided to check up on this story about the gun store robbery.

Unfortunately Snopes doesn't make it easy to copy and paste. I guess they don't like people stealing their research.

Anyway, David Zaback didn't die in a dramatic hail of gunfire from the customers...but a smaller one from the cop and the owner. He also actually did have to step around a marked police car to walk in the store. What fancy brains he must have had.

What a numnut! They shot a a pretty tight group, center of mass, with a flyer that hit him in the arm.

Surfcc

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back