Gun shows!

sdf2000

I would like to know your thoughts on which gun shows are the ones not to miss!!! (Florida only please) I have been to a few but they all seem to be the same.. :confused:
Tell me what you think.. :D

Jc40

I have been to the suncoast gun shows that are in tampa at the fair grounds and they are usually pretty good.Unfortunatelt that is the only one that i have been too,so i can`t give info on any others.I can say that if you are looking for a quality holster for a real good price,rays holsters is the one to check out.They are usually at the suncoast shows.

Gun shows

I have not been to many but it seems that you walk in the door and it is the same venders. All I want to see new stuff!!!

There is a circut for shows. Jasksonville Orlando miami would have to be best for private sales.Link Removed good gear . I'm not involed I just use his leather.

Gun Shows

Greetings sdf2000!

Every month or so there is a gun show here in Ocala at the Ramada Inn which is located at the intersection of I-75 and US Hwy 27.

The cost is $6.00 (last time I was there) and I've bought two hand guns.

The guns were new (at least to me) one was a Bonds Arm derringer and the other a Rock Island Armory 1911.

If you want to go shopping you can bed down here. Floor space is free, blankets provide. Bring your own pillow! Showers cost $1.00, use of the port-a-potty across the street at the construction site is complimentary!:)

Best Wishes sdf2000

Bob
In Ocala Florida

Greetings sdf2000!

Every month or so there is a gun show here in Ocala at the Ramada Inn which is located at the intersection of I-75 and US Hwy 27.

The cost is $6.00 (last time I was there) and I've bought two hand guns.

The guns were new (at least to me) one was a Bonds Arm derringer and the other a Rock Island Armory 1911.

If you want to go shopping you can bed down here. Floor space is free, blankets provide. Bring your own pillow! Showers cost $1.00, use of the port-a-potty across the street at the construction site is complimentary!:)

Best Wishes sdf2000

Bob
In Ocala Florida

:confused:

Clueless Sdf2000?

Did you have a question for me or did the sarcasm confuse you?

Best Wishes Sdf2000!

PS
A reply using only an Icon is so lame.

Last edited:
The gun show here in Melbourne I would rate a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Same vendors every show with the same stuff. Some of the stuff is good, some not so good. I'm not a collector so when I go to a show I've got something that I want to buy. I go to GunBroker to find out what a fair price for a particular gun is before I go to the show. A lot of times I find the show price is far from the best price. Sometimes haggleing works, depends on the guys revenue income I would imagine.

Shabo

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back