Gun Show!!

Sheldon

Well I went to the local Fair Grounds for the gun / knife show today after Church. Usually the show is at the very least moderately (150+) crowded at this time of day, but there were fewer than 30 (maybe as low as 20) people that were not vendors in the whole building!

Curious I said to on the the regulars, "Please don't tell me it was this way yesterday" N he said "It was this way yesterday"... "with high gas prices and the economics people are afraid to get out".

Well I figure at this rate if this keeps up the Democrats will not need to pass any gun show laws, all the vendors will just go broke...

The moral to this story is support your hobby go buy a gun N some ammo.

Ya there are a gun show this weekend and a gun raffle as well. I have my raffle ticket and plan on going to the show on Sunday. Just got to do my part to keep the economy going. :pleasantry:

Well I went to the local Fair Grounds for the gun / knife show today after Church. Usually the show is at the very least moderately (150+) crowded at this time of day, but there were fewer than 30 (maybe as low as 20) people that were not vendors in the whole building!

Curious I said to on the the regulars, "Please don't tell me it was this way yesterday" N he said "It was this way yesterday"... "with high gas prices and the economics people are afraid to get out".

Well I figure at this rate if this keeps up the Democrats will not need to pass any gun show laws, all the vendors will just go broke...

I would love to do this.. just send me the money.. or maybe I could ask for a bail out grant from the government...

Ya there are a gun show this weekend and a gun raffle as well. I have my raffle ticket and plan on going to the show on Sunday. Just got to do my part to keep the economy going. :pleasantry:

I have an even better suggestion to put some money into the economy. Buy a tank of gas.

Went to the local show in Spokane last weekend, it was pretty crowded. I think since it was in town its cheaper to spend the $7 on the show than to head out for the weekend camping, boating, ATVing or shooting as most do around here. I couldn't estimate the crowd, it wasn't a large show by any means, but I'm sure there were over 1,000 folks there with me. Spokane is pretty large town in these parts though.

Went to the local show in Spokane last weekend, it was pretty crowded. I think since it was in town its cheaper to spend the $7 on the show than to head out for the weekend camping, boating, ATVing or shooting as most do around here. I couldn't estimate the crowd, it wasn't a large show by any means, but I'm sure there were over 1,000 folks there with me. Spokane is pretty large town in these parts though.

I know the Spokane are fairly well , had a uncle that lived there most of his life n we use to go out and visit ever couple of years but he passed N it has been a few years since my last visit. Last trip out we ended up at the Grand Coolie dam N played the nickel slots.

I don't think he wanted to put THAT much money into the economy:)

Well, it's a start. Between gas and the increase in ammo prices that is sure to occur during an Obama presidency, we'll all be putting plenty of money into the economy pretty soon.

Gun Show here 9/27 and 28 had moderate turn out. The gun shop owner I deal with decided to work his first show, and from a display covering 4 folding tables we sold 20+ guns during the 14 hours the show was actually open. Seemed like a good weekend to me.

Not around here. Last months gun show in Greenville, SC was crowded all day. A friend of mine that set up there said it was his best show in a long time. Of course I try to do my part and leave some of my money there each time I go.:smile:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back