Gun Control and N. Korea

Danieljoe1

Ok, so maybe I need a tinfoil hat but it seems strange that we are being threatened by a foreign country and our own government wants to remove our "military" style weapons. So, who needs an AK-47? We all do! When N. Korea comes I want to be able to strip them of their ammo and use it against them.

Barack Hussein Obama, when Korea marches forward, we all need our Military style weapons. The US citizens who are armed kept Japan from invading in the 1940's. Who do you expect to keep out foreign invaders in the new century? Well armed citizens is who I expect, just the thought of the armed citizens is what I expect. Now leave me to protect my family.

I dont see them invading, I see them lobbing a nuke over here. If that happens then there will be chaos. The govt wont want us having weapons then so that it would be easier to corral us into camps. For our safety of course.

Forget Korea, what about our tyrannical government? That's the real purpose of the 2nd Amendment. To protect ourselves from them. Don't ever forget it.

Quote "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." unquote Rahm Emanuel

Read more at You never let a serious crisis... at BrainyQuote

What kind of crisis would cause the greater share of the people to be so scared they would look to the government and demand protection no matter what liberties and freedoms had to be given up?

What kind of crisis would give the opportunity to immediately institute permanent Martial Law and disarm the entire population?

What kind of crisis could be used as an opportunity to permanently discard the Constitution and install a President for Life?

I dont see them invading, I see them lobbing a nuke over here. If that happens then there will be chaos. The govt wont want us having weapons then so that it would be easier to corral us into camps. For our safety of course.

IF they lob anything at us, there won't be any invasion. Just a very large crater in the Sea of Japan where Korea used to be.

IF they lob anything at us, there won't be any invasion. Just a very large crater in the Sea of Japan where Korea used to be.
In days gone by I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly... but with the current President's track record I suspect that if N. Korea did nuke the U.S. Obama wouldn't waste any time apologizing for pissing N. Korea off and begging for forgiveness while offering many billions of dollars in an effort to appease.

All while using the "crisis" to oppress "we the people" with even more restrictions and regulations using the excuse that it's for our own safety to further his ambitions to be King.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Although this may not have actually been said by Isoroku Yamamoto and I do find it strange that it is in english but seriously, this is true. This is also the reason we have the second amendment and it is also a result of the second amendment. Candidate Obama said back in 2008 that; "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
Well, President Obama.... We do have a national security force already. It is us. The American. You cannot just throw more of our money to fund a national security force who's mission will be to secure the american people. Guards in jails and prisions secure prisoners. Yes, this is what the security force Obama is calling for will do. Does anyone find it funny that the TSA has not caught one terrorist? Sure, you could argue about the shoe bomber and the underware bomber but those individuals were not "caught" they failed and it was by design. Both looked like brain dead zombies and in the case of the underware bomber, it was proven that the US state department got him on the plane (Check out Kurt Haskel). Do you all also remember that after this event the TSA had an immediate solution? Naked Body scanners..... available instantly. Yep. No lead time what so ever just deliver and plug it in and begin radiating travelers. So, I'll get to the point. There are terrorists out there, there are real threats out there like North Korea too. But what is important to understand is the fact that the controlers have to give the impression that the threat is worse than it actually is in order to manufacture consent for certain policys and laws. I've also gotten off subject a little bit so back to the gun control thing. We have a second amendment for many reasons and one reason is for an imposed gun confiscation. Its just not going to happen and if it does it will not go so well for the people out there confiscating the guns. More and more people are waking up and realizing to what extent our rights are being eroded away. I'm talking about people from all political persuasions. Except the commies.... idk what's wrong with those people or what they are doing here in the us. there are plenty of other countries who share your views, commies....

Quote "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." unquote Rahm Emanuel

Read more at You never let a serious crisis... at BrainyQuote

What kind of crisis would cause the greater share of the people to be so scared they would look to the government and demand protection no matter what liberties and freedoms had to be given up?

What kind of crisis would give the opportunity to immediately institute permanent Martial Law and disarm the entire population?

What kind of crisis could be used as an opportunity to permanently discard the Constitution and install a President for Life?

You are absolutely correct!

We as US citizens are to "humane" to drop nukes on an entire country because the media would harp on all the innocent women and children dead. I could more see sending our young men and women over there to fight a ground battle where they'd be slaughtered by gorilla tactics in an environment they've not been used to.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back