Gun Belt.

S&WM&P40

I am looking for good gun belts for concealed carry. I am not looking for the dress belt kind( the small leather ones with the small buckle) I am looking for ones what would look good with blue jeans on.

I have two Beltman belts and several holsters that he made for me. Great stuff , Great Guy and his staff ain't bad. Check out hs website and see for yourself

On page 5 of this forum there is a thread "Are gun Belts really worth it" that has a number of recommendations and pictures that might help in your decision.

I have been using a gun belt and several custom holsters from Mernickle Holsters. They are great quality and are custom built to your firearm. For the basic models, they cost no more than a non-custom counterpart. If you want to get fancy, they do that too. I carry every day and the quality is impeccable. They all still look and perform like new. This is their website: MERNICKLE HOLSTERS. Nice people to work with as well.

I second Wilderness belts.

Nylon webbing, casual, tough. I have the 1.5" version and haven't found a pair of pants yet that won't fit it. 1.75" belt is too wide for some pants.

Very secure and durable. I love it.

Check out Andrews. Although I have not ordered a belt from him I have a couple of holsters and his work was top notch. His prices on the belts seem a little less than some of the other custom holster makers.

Link Removed

gun belts

I am looking for good gun belts for concealed carry. I am not looking for the dress belt kind( the small leather ones with the small buckle) I am looking for ones what would look good with blue jeans on.

Local Saddle Makers can be your best bet! I live in Massachusetts, but rely on a guy named Doug in Boerne, TX at Doug's Saddlery for my gun belts. He makes all of his stuff custom order and gets it turned around in just a few weeks. He's one of the friendliest and customer focussed guys I have ever worked with. He can literally make you anything you want. I have five belts from him in different styles, plain, fancy, basket weave, dress belt, flat and in different widths and they all support my weapons admirably. I don't trust anyone else for my gun belts. Good luck!

Surfcc

Doug's Saddlery
347 N Main St, Boerne, TX 78006-2037 (Map)

Phone: (830) 249-3362

SIC:Leather Goods, NEC

Line of Business:Mfg Leather Goods Repair Services

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back