Gun Auction today...

Sheldon

There was a gun auction in Marshall today... When I went to look yesterday (Friday preview) there were a few things I thought that if the price were right I might be interested.

So today when I went, and saw the parking lot, I just kept on driving.... Good news is they had record attendance, there had to have been a minimum of 250 cars in the parking lot, and that meant at least 3-500+ people inside, which in turn meant every thing would be bid up to what I could just buy it for at the next gun show...

So has anyone else noticed the huge upswing in gun sales? I know we all have felt the ammo crunch due in a huge part I believe to higher than normal ammo sales and hoarding, but how about the guns? Some models are hard to get at the gun shops, so one thing for sure, the democrats have inspired gun and ammo sales to new records....

Well Sheldon, not right to your point but I did receive a notice from Cabela's that shipping is free for orders over $175, EXCLUDING AMMO AND RELOADING SUPPLIES! I think that kind of says it all. Local gun shops sell most of their inventory if it is reasonably priced, (other than the high end stuff).

I didn't see notice of the gun auction. How were you aware of it? Did you happen to stop and eat at Oye Amigo's:laugh:?

I know here in Ohio at one of the gun shops here their gun case is on the low side most of the time now and they are a big dealer.

Well Sheldon, not right to your point but I did receive a notice from Cabela's that shipping is free for orders over $175, EXCLUDING AMMO AND RELOADING SUPPLIES! I think that kind of says it all. Local gun shops sell most of their inventory if it is reasonably priced, (other than the high end stuff).

I didn't see notice of the gun auction. How were you aware of it? Did you happen to stop and eat at Oye Amigo's:laugh:?

Same auctioneer holds several of these a year, and once you register to bid you get a notice in the mail. N it was in the local Shopper too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back