Guess What Detroit’s Police Chief Credits For Crime Decline

I'm not surprised. I think the guy is a rock star. He has been an outspoken proponent of the second amendment since he took over. I got me a man crush on the guy.

That's awesome.

I wonder if the libs will ignore it or find something else to try to explain the drastic drop in crime rates there.

I'm not surprised. I think the guy is a rock star. He has been an outspoken proponent of the second amendment since he took over. I got me a man crush on the guy.

I agree. Chief Craig used to be an anti-gun Sherriff before he moved to the friendly confines of lovely Detroit. He has since changed his tune because he has had the opportunity to experience first-hand, the homeowners taking care of business, and not only erasing criminals from the city, but also saving the city money for jails, trials, lawyers, food, shelter and all the rest of the things that living criminals need.

One can only pray that he stays safe, because he's been targeted by not only the gangs and criminals, but also by the media and the liberals that think he's too tough on crime and criminals. And not only that, he actually approves of the fact that honest citizens carry the "evil" guns and protect their families and possessions. How politically wrong is that?

Howdy,

A 37% drop from 2013 just because people bought guns?

Gee, how many millions of firearms were sold in the Motor City area since this time last year?

Here's a better reason for the 37% drop...........

It's called "Cookin' the Books".

From 1990 through 2000 Little Rock, AR was the "Murder Capital of the USA" 9 out of 11 years but today it's WAAAAAAAY down on the list.

Why?

Fewer homoicides?

Nope.

How then was this possible?

Simple. Here's how:

LEOs respond to a 9-1-1 shooting and find man DRT ( Dead Right There ) on sidewalk with 4 GSW. LEOs ask. If anyone saw, heard or knows anything and everyone responds "We don't know shitte!" LEOs record "Cause of Death: unknown".

Next day:

LEOs respond to a 9-1-1 shooting and find man DRT ( Dead Right There ) on sidewalk with 4 GSW. LEOs ask. If anyone saw, heard or knows anything and everyone responds "We don't know shitte!" LEOs record "Cause of Death: unknown".

Next day:

LEOs respond to a 9-1-1 shooting and find man DRT ( Dead Right There ) on sidewalk with 4 GSW. LEOs ask. If anyone saw, heard or knows anything and someone responds "I know who did it!!" LEOs record "Cause of Death: homocide".

Pretty simple.

Motor City finally got on the "Band Wagon" with other high crime rate cities.

If you'll read the entire story the CoP even said he didn't know how much of the decrease was due to gun owners.

Back in the 90's Nirvana had a song out and some of the lyrics were:

"Load up on guns, bring you friends .......

With the lights out, it's less dangerous...."

Paul

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Robert A. Heinlein

Nuff Said........

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back