Guess I am first

rabywk

Well I am located in IL across the river from St. Louis. I have been writing letters and emails everyday to our lovely leadership trying to get CCW in the great State of Chicago.

We have some nice ranges in this neck of the woods and are holding out hope that someday Illinois will loose it's communist ties and actually become part of the US.

Will try to post all news that I can about issues concerning IL here.

Well I am located in IL across the river from St. Louis. I have been writing letters and emails everyday to our lovely leadership trying to get CCW in the great State of Chicago.

We have some nice ranges in this neck of the woods and are holding out hope that someday Illinois will loose it's communist ties and actually become part of the US.

Will try to post all news that I can about issues concerning IL here.

Nice to meet you!!! In IL it would be nice to have CCW or CCH. It would also be nice to own handguns in Chicago. Right?

I have to agree with that. The whole FOID card is garbage too. I am always trying to get our elected officials to listen and hear that we want our CCW to protect ourselves.

I have to agree with that. The whole FOID card is garbage too. I am always trying to get our elected officials to listen and hear that we want our CCW to protect ourselves.

Hang in there. It took Kansas over-riding two Governor Veto's to get our CCH passed to the point where it is now. At least in WI the other last no CCW state open carry is legal. Something is better than nothing!

I live in Missouri, and work in Illinois. Would be nice to not have to pack it for a peaceable journey before I cross the Chain of Rocks bridge. As long as the liberal Democrats run Illinois, they will never have CCW.

I live in Missouri, and work in Illinois. Would be nice to not have to pack it for a peaceable journey before I cross the Chain of Rocks bridge. As long as the liberal Democrats run Illinois, they will never have CCW.

Have to agree with you totally on that one.

Even this could be changing. My dad is as liberal as they come, and he's fed up with the anti-gun nonsense too. The neighborhood has been going to hell (in Bloomington) for years now, and he wants to carry.

Common sense is winning the day more and more. Democrats know they lost this one, and they're giving it up.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back