Guardian Angel's Gun Site

gdcleanfun

Banned
Link Removed
Dedicated to the Preservation and Education of the
Link Removed

[SIZE=+3]2nd Amendment Organizations[/SIZE] Gun Owners of America [SIZE=-1]One of the finest groups for your money, they don't waste it, so the rates are low. GOA is run by people who don't back down! Larry Pratt really knows his stuff.[/SIZE]
Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership [SIZE=-1]Great group for ANYONE to join! Director, Aaron Zelman is one of the most intense dedicated men I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Check out the "Grandpa Jack" comic book series--great for young and old.[/SIZE]
Second Amendment Foundation [SIZE=-1]Another great gun rights group. I can also recommend checking into an SF credit card (rates are VERY low right now) and/or their long distance service. Why support companies that use any of your money for gun control?[/SIZE]
Women Against Gun Control [SIZE=-1]A very hot site, and I don't just mean the page color! Why not buy a membership for that special woman, or women, in your life? They have various membership levels to choose from[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]
CCRKBA Web Page [SIZE=-1]The Citizens' Committee For the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, a very fine gun rights group. Inexpensive to join, and they also have a great newsletter.[/SIZE]
NRA [SIZE=-1]True, it's the biggest, but not necessarily the best it can be. If you want "mainstream", it may be for you. Personally, I want a group that will really fight, not compromise. I say this as a so-called "extremist" member...and I plan to stay a member in order to vote for more like-minded Board members in the future. You do need to be a member for 5 years to vote. If you already belong, I strongly recommend you stay in and vote for change. As for becoming a new member now, you might want to join one of the more hard-core groups so you don't have to wait to make it worthwhile. You can join GOA or JPFO *plus* CCRKBA for the cost of joining the NRA.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Link Removed Run by Leroy Pyle, a guy I'm proud to know and call friend . He's an ex-cop and he is a bulldog when it comes to gun rights and personal freedom in general. He's high on my list of people I'd want to watch my back. His site is excellent. He's always working on it and it only gets better.[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Women to Arms I just love this site. They do not compromise! It is so great to see more women involved in gun rights and self-protection. It's loaded with information, but it's not just for women. Guys, check out the Gentlemen's Mailbag.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Link Removed Freedom's voice. A great site.Stylish and very informative, run by Len C. Kozleucher. Check it out. I like it and you'll like it too.[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=+3]My Gun Rights Friends[/SIZE]
Link Removed [SIZE=-1]Wonderful site full of text files, info, and even books to order of great interest to all Patriots, Gun Owners and Survivalists. Check out what the extremely dedicated Squirrel has stored away, you won't be disappointed[/SIZE].
Link Removed [SIZE=-1]Great site run by our dear friend, Brad Alpert. When I think of who I'd most like to watch my back, Brad is one of the first people that comes to mind. Brad does not back down and he does not compromise. I'm just glad he's on our side. He has a great site--full of info, photos, and all kinds of things you probably didn't know.[/SIZE]
Neil Schulman [SIZE=-1]Gun rights advocate/author and science fiction author, (also a friend of mine). He wrote a great book called _Gun Control, Not Self-Control_. Check out the files from the time he spent interviewing Robert A. Heinlein[/SIZE].
Link Removed[SIZE=-1]Northern Virginia Citizen's Defense League, run by Paul Moog, a great Patriot web page.[/SIZE]
Link Removed[SIZE=-1]Roman Isaev is in Russia and he has a great web page. It's very informative and I think you will learn a lot about what is going on in Russia, as I have.[/SIZE]
Sagammon County Grassroots [SIZE=-1]Paula Willis has a great informative site. Grassroots is the way to go, no matter where you live.[/SIZE]
Ted Nugent's Site Ah, the Motor City Madman! Few people have done so much for gun rights, personal freedom, and kids in need. I was always a fan of his music (I've been to every concert I could make it to) but he's so much more than that. What can you say about a great musician who is so articulate and a great hunter. My kind of guy!

LWC Books
Loren has a great selection of gun and safety books available. He also has martial arts and LEO books. If I had the money I'd buy them all.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ballistic Fashions [SIZE=-1]Guys, you've just got to check this site out to get that special present for that special gal in your life. My friend David makes some of the neatest earrings using ammo parts. He also makes pins anyone would be proud to wear. So far I have two pairs of his earrings that I just love, and I wear them all the time. David is a true gun rights activist...and his prices are great too![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Link Removed [SIZE=-1]Mike Miller's site is dedicated to providing the most up to date training and equipment for precision long range shooting. He caters to serious, professional and civilian shooters. Mike has been a tactical/SWATofficer for many years and he developed a radical new rifle sling on his off time - the Quick Cuff Sling. It is awesome! So if you are serious about long range shooting you really should check out his site. He has a lot of great links too.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]ASPI Tactical If you are in the market for tactical equipment, this is the place for you. They sell the best stuff and the prices are great.
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[SIZE=+3]Sites for all, but especially fellow Texans[/SIZE]
Peaceable Texans for Firearms Rights [SIZE=-1]You don't have to be a Texan to appreciate this site! It has lots of great information, and I particularly like the list of gun boo-boos found in many Hollywood movies.[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Link Removed[/FONT][SIZE=-1]He has a great Patriot radio show, and besides that, a pretty darned good web site. Jeff Davis is in Austin, TX (a plus in my book) but he makes sense no matter what state you live in. I'm just sorry I didn't know about him sooner.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+3]Other Great Sites[/SIZE]
Link Removed [SIZE=-1]Ron Maged has a great page for veterans who have had or have trouble with the VA. Interesting information even if you aren't a vet.[/SIZE]
Conservative Page [SIZE=-1]Joe Pierre has a great page, and is a fellow member of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. Diverse, informative and entertaining. If you are a Conservative, you'll love it. If you aren't, you need it.[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Link Removed [/FONT] "[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Sad" is a marvelous Brit Geezer with a great sense of humor. He has extensive Guides to several of my favorite shows like Red Dwarf, Babylon 5, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Tales from a Parallel Universe - The Dark Zone.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Link Removed [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Robert A. Waters has written an excellent book called THE BEST DEFENSE. It is a series of true stories about people who have defended themselves with a firearm against violent attacks. Robert has done a great job of bringing the reader to an understanding of the importance of individual gun ownership. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Angel Art Gallery [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]As you may have noticed, Guardian Angels play a very important aspect in my life. If you are like me, you really should check out this site. They have a fantastic gallery of Angel pictures, but it is also an artists' community where Angel lovers can share experiences, questions, and images. They have some nice chat rooms too.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Family, Friends, and Firearms A family-oriented site run by Alan Fud. They have great Forums and lots of great firearm conversation. And like the name says, they really are friendly. Check them out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back