Grocery store shoot out

Wow I can only hope that I'm as calm and cool as that lady if I'm ever in the middle of a gun fight.

Second props to the clerk! Having a way to defend himself probably saved his life that day! You can not really see it but I'm sure the look on the BG face when he turned the corner and was looking down the barrel was priceless.

And as always they have to through in the one person that complains that the clerk was wrong and could have hit one of the customers. :icon_rolleyes:

Hello he just saved his life!

Maybe she had her ipod on real loud . . . :confused: Don't know how you could not notice something like that going on or why you would want to walk right through the middle of it! Crazy!

"some innocent people could have got shot as well". umm.. isn't that what happens when a bg starts shooting? so it's not good to have the chance to get rid of the threat? and perhaps save some innocent people? man I wish people would think before they talk...

Wow I can only hope that I'm as calm and cool as that lady if I'm ever in the middle of a gun fight.

Second props to the clerk! Having a way to defend himself probably saved his life that day! You can not really see it but I'm sure the look on the BG face when he turned the corner and was looking down the barrel was priceless.

And as always they have to through in the one person that complains that the clerk was wrong and could have hit one of the customers. :icon_rolleyes:

Hello he just saved his life!

But apparently he learned to shoot by watching gangsta rap videos....the sideways "gangsta grip" is not exactly the best way to confront an attacker.

But apparently he learned to shoot by watching gangsta rap videos....the sideways "gangsta grip" is not exactly the best way to confront an attacker.

Ya I noticed that also. Maybe he just wanted to speak the gangsta language! I think a gun held slightly side ways is gangsta for you "You make a move I'll cap your @$$."

I agree not the best way to confront an attacker but he made it home alive that day.

look's like a nice part of town:unsure: she's probably just used to it living in an area like that.

Maybe she had bullet proof jacket. No brain no pain.To bad the clerk did not shoot first and give the bg a dirt nap.

It's really hard not to think that lady wasn't stupid for walking through the middle of all that gunfire though! :mp230603212315Murde

Yeah, I'm lookin for a set of those 'n da hood' sights that mount to the side of slide as opposed to the top. They'd look good on my Kimber, don't you think?

Yeah, I'm lookin for a set of those 'n da hood' sights that mount to the side of slide as opposed to the top. They'd look good on my Kimber, don't you think?

Sorry Samurai I think they only make those for a Gat..... I mean a glock.

I heard that side shooting technique actually works when you dont have time to aim,really no joke!!! Its also the best way to shoot on the run.

A man from da hood told me this.LoL

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back