Greetings

Ruger Collector

I'm looking foreward to seeing this site grow. The more networking Pro2A people have the better!

I've carried for over 10 years and am a Utah CFP instructor so I may have some useful knowledge here. Though I hope to learn from everybody else as well. :)

Good to see

Its good to see the Utah link fire up. I was about to launch it up myself if no one else was going to. I've had a Utah CFP for about a year now. It has been much better for travel around to the other states. I hope this site grows too, 2A folks all need a good place to swap and share ideas and knowledge. I'm here up in Cache Valley, UT. I hope to see more from Utah ring in soon.

Saying Hello from Utah. I was pointed here from GeneticsDave. Looking forward to the national scope of USA Carry.

Utah County checking in here, linked over from Utah Concealed Carry.

Great looking site, glad to be here.

:D

welcome all utahns

Welcome all. I too hope this site takes off on a national scope. utahconcealedcarry.com eh!!! For years I keep hearing about it, yet I never seem to wonder my way over. I'll have to make it a point to waddle over soon.

Just wanted to say hi from Utah also. I'm down in the warm weather. I'm excited about this new site also. It's nice having a good forum to participate in.

Utah/Nevada permits honored

Hi - New Mexico looking for information from Utah. Nevada's recent switch to honoring (some, I think only 8) other state's permits has some holes in it. NM is NOT honored in Nevada, apparently because NM, even though it has a strict licensing base, has no electronic data base that will satisfy Nevada. I need a good argument for why NM needs the electronic data base, but don't have a clue what that entails. Apparently the Utah data base is satisfactory. Any argument against it? Information from the NM AG & DPS is like a dental operation without novacain. I hope one day to have as strong a CCW group in NM as you folks have in Utah.
sailor

Checked in to the main group a few days ago, but thought I'd better check in here also, so Hello from wonderfully remote, no smog/inversion/traffic Emery County! (okay, along with no smog etc we also have no indoor shooting range or decent place to eat out--trade offs) :)

Welcome Aboard

Welcome on the the Utah forum. Its normally fairly silent, but a good place to great local people. No indoor gun range, just means you get a good look at nature as you shoot. I'd take an outdoor range even right now in the deep snow. The noise is less, and the air is fresh. Greetings from Cache County.

No indoor gun range, just means you get a good look at nature as you shoot. I'd take an outdoor range even right now in the deep snow. The noise is less, and the air is fresh.

True, I'm okay with it, but my fingers about freeze off loading the magazine on the cold days! The other upside is the "range" at the hill just outside of town is close and doesn't cost me anything but ammo . . .

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back