Greetings South Carolina!

leopax

Glock 19
I join you folks for the first time today. Greetings to everyone!

I'm still trying to determine how to use this tool. However, I have discovered a lot of useful information during this learning process. I'm currently awaiting my CWP...today is day 95. As I become familiar with the navigation process and gain a little confidence, I am most anxious to pose a few questions that I know you veterans can answer for me. In any event, I look forward to the journey. Kind regards.

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
General George Patton, Jr.

welcome, for sure. This sight is a little slow for my taste, but I still check it once a day.
Not to try and steal anything, but you might want to check out the SC firearms list.

scfirearms : South Carolina Firearms Ownership

The problem with that group is that they use Yahoo groups with requires a yahoo account. As much as anyone on here hates Microsoft I hate Yahoo and their subsidiaries twice as much. They actually make MS and their shenanegins seem like perfect angels.

Oh, and Welcome from another SC resident.

I guess I'm a Yahoo member... but I can't recall the last time I went to their sight.... some how all correspondence from the 3 Yahoo groups (actually now that I think about it, I think it's four or 5) come directly to my email program.

Welcome from Charleston. Definitely a wealth of information here. Also, not a ton of action, but it's nice to be able to actually read all of the posts rather than get lost in the thousands of new posts like on some other sites. Yes the questions will come, but chances are good they've been asked before.

Welcome to the Forum from Darlington Co.

You'll find yourself visiting often, there is a good bit of info here....

Symtron:biggrin:

Just want to take a moment to post appreciation for the warm reception and cordial comments. Please accept my sincere thanks. As time permits, I am reading the topics and definitely staying on top of the current posts. I look forward to learning from each of you and establishing friendships along the way.

Again, many thanks!

I received my SC CWP and a PA non-resident CWP. These two CWPs will meet the requirements I have. Thanks for the welcome!

I mailed the application on a Saturday and received the permit the following Friday. If we exclude Sunday, the whole process took five days!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back