Great Shooting

trophyhunter

Today I decieded to go to my Gun Range.
Upon arriving I could see, and hear another shooter up on the hill. After I signed in,I proceeded to head up hill to the range.

Once I got up to the range I was surprized to see a lone women shooting. I then asked her if she minded if I could shoot with her.

She was very polite, and said you are more than welcome.we introduced ourselves. I proceeded to head down range to set some targets.after returning I began to get my gear ready.

I looked over at lisa and she was holding her new Ruger 1911 In amazement I watched lisa start shooting WOW, she was amazing one right after another dead center. Her groups were tight.

I was jealious, she shot her 1911 better than I was shooting mine I commended her on her shooting ability. I now have much more respect for the ladies.

So to the ladies on this forum,Do all of you shoot that well? I would not want lisa shooting at me..

Today I decieded to go to my Gun Range.
Upon arriving I could see, and hear another shooter up on the hill. After I signed in,I proceeded to head up hill to the range.

Once I got up to the range I was surprized to see a lone women shooting. I then asked her if she minded if I could shoot with her.

She was very polite, and said you are more than welcome.we introduced ourselves. I proceeded to head down range to set some targets.after returning I began to get my gear ready.

I looked over at lisa and she was holding her new Ruger 1911 In amazement I watched lisa start shooting WOW, she was amazing one right after another dead center. Her groups were tight.

I was jealious, she shot her 1911 better than I was shooting mine I commended her on her shooting ability. I now have much more respect for the ladies.

So to the ladies on this forum,Do all of you shoot that well? I would not want lisa shooting at me..
New Ruger 1911? D**n, I've been waiting months for one!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back