Great reading

grunt0341

I am a new member and I would like to say hello. What I am about to say may be old news but I wanted to bring it up. I was turned on to a book that is a must read in my humble opinion. I was told it is for those who have a concealed carry permit, thinking of getting one or an active police officer. The book is "The Concealed Handgun Manual" by Chris Bird. I am 3/4 through it and I can honestly say it makes you really think. For me I have thought from, do I realy want to carry, to, do I even want a gun, to, I aint leavin the house without my gun. But thats the objective of the book....to get you thinking. If you haven't read it, give it a read. I will keep this book when I've finished it and I will re-read it often. Just thought I would pass this info along if for any reason, because I care.

grunt0341

Let me be the first USA Carry Hoosier to welcome you to the site. I'm definitely going to try to check that book out sometime soon. Thanks for the recommendation!

IMO The Concealed Handgun Manual by Chris Byrd should be required reading for everyone wanting to obtain a concealed handgun license. I've read it twice and found it informative and helpful.

You might want to check out some of Mas Ayoob's books as well... In The Gravest Extreme would be a good one to start with

Howard

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back