Graphic video police shooting

Javy

You have to watch this video...
http://youtu.be/gV9XHeztfa8
Miami Dade Police

WARNING IS GRAPHIC!!!

Cops should have checked the windows. Looks like they shot him once in the chest and then tagged him in the head later on. And for a drug raid I'm surprised there were so few cops. I only saw two until the very end.

I fought the law and the law won. Dumb ass the officers were wearing vests, should have just gave up. Once you start shooting at police expect to die.... or be seriously wounded. The guy must have been on meth or something to jump out and start shooting.

:nono:

Over in a heart beat. Why did they leave him to bleed out?

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Would you wanna go check to see if he is still holding a gun after he just severely wounded an officer? Especially when you are in plain clothes to begin with....

I'd wait for a SWAT team with armor on to go check on him. In the mean time I'd let him lay there as I stay behind cover.

Officer safety comes before murderer safety.

They are LEO no paramedics. ... You shot me I will shot back and will hurt you... and by the way now you have to wait for an ambulance. Fair enough!

I fought the law and the law won. Dumb ass the officers were wearing vests, should have just gave up. Once you start shooting at police expect to die.... or be seriously wounded. The guy must have been on meth or something to jump out and start shooting.

:nono:

Yeah, I agree he should have just gave up, but that's too much like right.

Miami Dade Police

WARNING IS GRAPHIC!!!

After douchebag A started shooting, it looked like douchebag B fled back into the house. I wouldn't be checking on the guy who just tried to kill me when his friend could be lurking behind any corner waiting to ambush me again.

Why did they leave him to bleed out? I can't say for sure, but I noticed that two of the three cops were off camera for most of that time. However, if you watch, the BG who initiated the shoot out still had limited mobility, and his handgun landed right next to him. Also, where was the other BG during all of this? I for one don't blame the cops for not approaching the bleeding BG until proper backup was obtained.

At first I said nice job by the cops, except for the fact they failed to check the car. Then as I watch I am thinking....hey man, I just got effing shot, come help me. I am surprised the cop who got shot didn't bleed out. He is a luck sob for even surviving.

They are LEO no paramedics. ... You shot me I will shot back and will hurt you... and by the way now you have to wait for an ambulance. Fair enough!
I heard a skit on the radio once where a man was on the phone with 911 after having just shot a home intruder and he thinks he is dead, and the 911 operator says "are you sure the man is dead?" The man replies "yeah I'm pretty sure." The operator then says "sir I'm going to need you to check and make sure for me." A few seconds of silence go by and then you hear 2 gun shots and the man then respond "yeah, I'm pretty positive he's dead..."

This video has 26.685 views in YT, and no one complain about the word graphic in the title, here with less than 30 views I already found 2 "super machos" complaining about the title....

Incredible

Miami Dade Police

WARNING IS GRAPHIC!!!

Because there was a critically injured officer who was, rightfully, seen to first. To hell with the BG who initiated the contact. If they can take care of their own AND help him, then yeah but if it's one or the other, so be it

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back