Grandparent's close call.......

KimberPB

Today my grandparents needed to go to the bank to do a little banking. Well, my grandpa is getting up there in age and has his own speed. My grandma on the other hand moves alittle faster. My Grandpa is finally ready to go and they head out to the bank. As they get close to the bank several squad cars go flying by and pull up to their Wachovia. They had just missed an armed robbery by minutes. My grandma said if my grandpa hadn't taken so long to get ready they would have been there while this guy was robbing the place. Stay safe out there guys.

Here a news report I found:
Link Removed

Glad to hear everything worked out well for them! My grandparents are the same way, my grandfather due to age is a littler slower. My grandmother sometimes rags on him for it. It can be a laugh at times!

Yes this time being a little slow was a blessing. Glad to here they were not there and are o.k. It is a dangerous world out there. One only has to pick up a news paper or listen to the news to know that.

Hay!!!!! I'm a Grandpa,, Be nice to us Ol" Guys..... :biggrin:
We will our hand guns down to da youn'en..
Yes, It is good that the Grand Parents are safe.. AND
the Sheriff’s Office said. No one was injured.

Thanks guys and no gramps was not carring. I've told him over and over but I don't think he understands he can get a permit and carry. My grandma on the other hand wants to get a gun. So I feel a range trip soon.

Do us a favor?

Thanks guys and no gramps was not carring. I've told him over and over but I don't think he understands he can get a permit and carry. My grandma on the other hand wants to get a gun. So I feel a range trip soon.

Please, please, please post some pictures from that range trip. If your gran can do it, maybe my mom will relent and let me take her!
:happy:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back