Gov. Markell and Mayor Williams readies all out assault on Delaware gun owners

SR9

Just finished reading an article saying that Gov. Markell and Mayor Williams of Wilmington readying an all out attack on gun owners of Delaware. They are teaming up with Beau Biden the Attorney General to enter anti-gun bills once again. Get ready. Get educated, and get active, Delaware gun owners. You're about to be screwed!

If it was in the News Urinal (Journal), do not believe it! Remember, SB 23 was with drawn, and HB 62 has not been entered, due to public outcry, and lack of votes. They will continue to make noises, but as long as we watch them, call, write, or "E mail" our reps, they will not have the votes in the legislature, to pass their crap.

CaptFrank,
Add to that Lt.Gov. Denn, and Senator Williams. My source was latest news letter from the DSSA (local arm of the NRA). It also list 4-5 bills at the Federal level in the works.
Let's don't let this go in one ear and out the other. Remember election time is just around the bend, less than 9 months away.

The DSSA letter I received, was two weeks late, SB 23 had already been withdrawn. A state Rep, and a state Senator, who are on our side, told me SB 23 was dead in the senate due to lack of votes. Rather than letting it be killed, it was withdrawn. According to the Senator, HB 62 would be entered as revenge for SB 23's defeat, it has been entered , and goes to the house administration committee on March 21. Call your Reps and tell them to vote no, go to the hearing and testify against this bill. www.legis.delaware.gov - Official web site of First State Legislature

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back