got the wife a CCP/ now the carry options

stumpjumper101

i convinced my wife now was the time to fill out the paperwork. Now i need to find a good carry option for her. she's not the kind to wear it on her belt. i dont prefer the carry purse option being thats the first thing most criminals are after. so im think in the line of those strap on waist pouches most people call man purses. I am looking for one that will fit a Sig 239 without any problem. At least until i can let her try a keltec and see if she can shoot it with confidence! Anyone know of any good options for this that are not to expensive?

i convinced my wife now was the time to fill out the paperwork. Now i need to find a good carry option for her. she's not the kind to wear it on her belt. i dont prefer the carry purse option being thats the first thing most criminals are after. so im think in the line of those strap on waist pouches most people call man purses. I am looking for one that will fit a Sig 239 without any problem. At least until i can let her try a keltec and see if she can shoot it with confidence! Anyone know of any good options for this that are not to expensive?

Here is good place to start;

Concealed Weapon Fanny Packs

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back