Got the M&P, but in a larger 9mm

multistage

Went to the dealer to pick up an M&P 9 today. And I surely did. But the only M&P 9 that they had in stock had been handled, a lot. Throw in the fact that the factory shipped it with the low cap mags, and I was a bit thrown. The dealer told me that if I wanted to take it, go ahead and when the right cap mags come in he would swap me. I told him I always wanted a 357 SIG, and should have got my 229 E2 in that instead of the 40 that I got. He laughed and told me that he had several M&P 357s in stock, but due to the price of feeding it, there were not many takers. If I wanted one, he'd knock another 25 bucks off. I asked what kind of ammo he had for it if I chose to get one. "All I have is a couple of boxes of HST 125 grains. 24 bucks each". So instead of a 9mm, I got an M&P 357 SIG, 3 hi cap mags, tritium sights, and 100 round of HST for $525. Funny how things work out. Looks like I got my 9mm, just with a bigger (and spendier) gas tank.

Cool, Let us know how it shoots. I've been thinking of getting a .357SIG chambered firearm, I just having jumped in yet.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back