Got me a new addition to the family!

corneileous

Well, I’ve been trying to decide on a smaller pocket pistol for when those days come up where I can’t wear my baggy denim shorts with the large front pockets to carry my LC9s in its pocket holster and, I was thinking really heavily towards a little 380 but the gun store had one of these and I just couldn’t resist....lol.

North American Arms 22-Mag, 5-shot revolver. Came with a LaserLyte grip sight and even a Desantis pocket holster.

933ff04c9fa2201c0d5b2c7379ae8c97.jpg

92f0808271684331f2e179f8bede55d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have an NAA 22lr that is about 20 yrs old. It originally came with a folding grip but I hated it so I put the original birds head grip on it. I shot it so much it went out of time a couple times, but NAA’s lifetime guarantee fixed it right up. A couple years ago I had them replace the shorter barrel with the 1 5/8 in barrel and I got the larger western style grip. Much easier to shoot now. This is my go anywhere gun when I can’t carry one of my larger 9’s. Enjoy your new handgun, they are great little pieces!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

I have an NAA 22lr that is about 20 yrs old. It originally came with a folding grip but I hated it so I put the original birds head grip on it. I shot it so much it went out of time a couple times, but NAA’s lifetime guarantee fixed it right up. A couple years ago I had them replace the shorter barrel with the 1 5/8 in barrel and I got the larger western style grip. Much easier to shoot now. This is my go anywhere gun when I can’t carry one of my larger 9’s. Enjoy your new handgun, they are great little pieces!

Oh I love it! Haven’t had a chance to shoot it a whole lot but I do like it a lot. I’m usually a fan of laser sights but for one I really think it was redundant on this little of a pistol and two, the hand grip really is too small, probably even in it’s stock form which I’m not sure what the regular stock grip is supposed to look like but I imagine it’s real close to the laser grip that came on it.

But these new rosewood grips sure do make it nicer and easier to shoot. Plus it looks better.
81c16be44fc75e4fb32db7e504b8d6f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The PUG. Got mine 2 yrs ago. Recently qualified with it. Quite accurate for it's size.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I bought one last week from Buds and prior to me transferring it from my FFL we both noticed the cylinder would spin when the hammer was choked. We sent it back and I should be receiving the replacement in a couple of days. Luckily my FFL is a armor and he noticed it. I look forward to getting the replacement and shooting it.

I bought one last week from Buds and prior to me transferring it from my FFL we both noticed the cylinder would spin when the hammer was choked. We sent it back and I should be receiving the replacement in a couple of days. Luckily my FFL is a armor and he noticed it. I look forward to getting the replacement and shooting it.

Link Removed I recently acquired a Black Widow in both 22 lr and magnum. It has C Vang grips on it. I liked it so much I got one for my 22lr! Pricy at about 50.00 a pair, but they make both guns much more comfortable to shoot. The picture shows both with my Bill DeShivs Leverletto switchblade. I did some vine filework on the knife as well as made some grips from Kirinite.Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back