Got into my first Kimber at the cost of my SIG

Icewind

I had bought a SIG Scorpion for EDC out of excitement for finding one. I noticed after a bit, it was to heavy to carry.

Traded it for a SIG Nitron Carry. That was to heavy.

So I traded that to get into a Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry. Now I'm happy.

Here in AZ where shorts are the norm. I don't think anything eles will do but an ultra.

Using a Remora holster I'm set

I had bought a SIG Scorpion for EDC out of excitement for finding one. I noticed after a bit, it was to heavy to carry.

Traded it for a SIG Nitron Carry. That was to heavy.

So I traded that to get into a Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry. Now I'm happy.

Here in AZ where shorts are the norm. I don't think anything eles will do but an ultra.

Using a Remora holster I'm set

Well I sure wish you luck as many have plenty of problems with the short bbl. Kimbers. Also I would always have a replacement recoil spring on hand, as they will need replacing after around 600/700 rounds fired.

Well I sure wish you luck as many have plenty of problems with the short bbl. Kimbers. Also I would always have a replacement recoil spring on hand, as they will need replacing after around 600/700 rounds fired.

I was/am under the impression that Kimber solved the short barrel issue. How, escapes me at the moment. Maybe somebody can shed some light on that for us.

The recoil spring doesn't worry me. I am not a high count shooter. Never have been. I will however have one on hand.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back