Google to compensate gay and lesbian employees

jibbster

Link Removed

Yes. It's to bring their non-heterosexual married/civil unioned couples up to parity with their heterosexual married couples in terms of the marriage tax penalty for spousal health insurance. I fail to see what the big deal is.

Yes. It's to bring their non-heterosexual married/civil unioned couples up to parity with their heterosexual married couples in terms of the marriage tax penalty for spousal health insurance. I fail to see what the big deal is.

Never said there was a big deal...just found it interesting.....I didn't attach any comments to my original posting..

I've been seeing this story bubbling up to the surface through various channels and it always amazes me how little thought some people put behind their knee jerking. Or whatever they prefer to jerk while thinking of the rights, privileges, and immunities of marriage being conferred upon non-heterosexuals.

I've been seeing this story bubbling up to the surface through various channels and it always amazes me how little thought some people put behind their knee jerking. Or whatever they prefer to jerk while thinking of the rights, privileges, and immunities of marriage being conferred upon non-heterosexuals.

Alrighty then.....glad to see another post take a nose dive right out of the gate!!!

I posted this for general information, not as a knee jerk or anything else...I didn't include any personal opinions, any angry emoticons, etc.

Have a lovely day CIB..... let me know which school district you are teaching in so I can make sure I have no loved ones attending! :pleasantry:

Google can do whatever it wants with it's money. Now this would be a different story if federal employees were given this kind of compensation. :no:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back