goodby S&W 645

sgtbill

My oldest son Bill Jr. and his wife Beth were at my place for Easter and he left with my S&W 645 for his home protection weapon. I have had that weapon since they first were made and will miss it. He also got the 6 mag's and several box's of ammo.
Bill :cray:

I feel your pain. I sent one of my sons home with a Ruger P-89 and another son home with a Heritage Rough Rider. They both already have some firearms but I just could not help myself. I need more therapy so it's off to the range!

At least you know they're safe with the S&W on guard. My father gave me a handgun years ago and even though I've amassed a small arsenal that 9mm still sleeps on my night stand every night.

My deepest condolences on your loss. Maybe you can use the psychological distress suffered at the loss of a cherished heirloom as leverage with the wife to go out and get yourself something new? :sarcastic:

My deepest condolences on your loss. Maybe you can use the psychological distress suffered at the loss of a cherished heirloom as leverage with the wife to go out and get yourself something new? :sarcastic:

I already got something to replace it. My daughter's Police department traded in all their Glock Md.22 in .40 cal. and I was able to buy her gun back. This is the weapon that she was issued 6 year's ago when she joind the department. I told her that I will leave it too her in my will.
Bill

I already got something to replace it. My daughter's Police department traded in all their Glock Md.22 in .40 cal. and I was able to buy her gun back. This is the weapon that she was issued 6 year's ago when she joind the department. I told her that I will leave it to her in my will.
Bill

That is a cooler ending than I expected! To be able to return to your daughter a weapon that she staked her life on for 6 years? What a cool and thoughtful gift! :biggrin:

When my grown sons birthdays roll around my wife and I know that there is always one gift that they will really like. We've given guns many times. Handguns are their favorites.

While I haven't given any guns away yet, I've been on the receiving end. My Uncle gave me his prized Freedom Arms .454 Casull revolver. It is my most prized material possession and what prompted me to get a "real gun safe". I also have a 22 rifle that my Grandfather passed on to my mom and she eventually gave to me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back