Good Prices On Glock Magazines

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just thought I'd share this. I was looking for some extra magazines for my Glock G26 and this place seemed to have the lowest prices I could find, $16.95.

http://www.shootersplus.com/glock_magazines

I also picked up my Trijicon night sights here.

Red Hat

Their prices on 1911 parts are not bad either. They have the Meprolight Night Sight Set for the 1911 for $69.95.

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Nice...I can't seem to find any extended mags for a Glock 36. Just the single stack 6 rnd .45acp. Gun shop guy told me they were around, but I can't seem to locate one.

Quiet

Nice...I can't seem to find any extended mags for a Glock 36. Just the single stack 6 rnd .45acp. Gun shop guy told me they were around, but I can't seem to locate one.
No such thing.
Glock only makes 6 rounds magazines and I do not know of any aftermarket magazines for the Glock Model 36.

Pearce Grip makes a +1 magazine extension for the Glock Model 36, which bring capacity to 7+1.
glock36.gif

www.pearcegrip.com/glock36.htm

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Dang...Yet again, another person gets lied to by thier trusty gun shop salesman. Thanks for the link though, I think I'll order one.

MufDady

Cooter. Pearce Grips makes a +1 Extenson for the G36 magazine............. I know TopGlock.com has them.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123