Good place to rent?

telpinaro

I'm looking to buy a new gun, but obviously want to try it out before I do. What ranges have a good selection of rentals so I can try as many as possible before buying? I live in Elizabeth, which is a ways out... I'm looking for things in Aurora, Parker, Castle Rock, or anything in that area. I know there's a range in Kiowa, and one out in Ramah, but I don't think they rent.

I like BluCore, but they are a bit North (just N of Hampden, on Wadsworth (at Jewell).) Best wishes

BluCore Shooting Center

Hey telpinaro,

A second vote here for the Blucore Shooting Center.

A friend and I visited them for the first time last week and they were all extremely helpful. they have a huge selection of guns for rent (listed on their website with pics) and you can use any of their guns for $20 per hour. We ended up trying over 8 guns.

I hope this helps,

Dave.

Yeah, heard a lot of good things about Blucore... Over an hour away from me, but I might have to make the trip...

Centennial Gun Club. Near Centennial airport. South east suburbs of Denver. 38 lanes, rentals, instruction, gunsmiths. Just opened the new facility in January, 2014.

Centennial Gun Club. Near Centennial airport. South east suburbs of Denver. 38 lanes, rentals, instruction, gunsmiths. Just opened the new facility in January, 2014.

Been there too... They didn't have much in the subcompact range that I didn't find elsewhere. XDs was nearly impossible! And, membership is Expensive! Found a nice little outdoor range near home where handgun range membership is $50/year... no renting but love the place.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back