Good OHP encounter

fudo

I got pulled over for speeding right at the Tulsa end of the Turnpike to OKC. I was speeding to pass some idiot that I had been following for 5 mile and couldn't get around.
When he told me that he pulled me over for speeding, I informed the officer that I had a CCW permit and that I was armed (Oklahoma is a"must inform" state. The officer asked me where my weapon was and took my license to his car. A few minutes later, he came back to my car, handed me my license, and said, " slow down and have a nice day."
Throughout the stop the officer was polite, professional and he gave me a warning ticket when he could have given me a real one.
When I got home, I called the officers' supervisor and told him that I appreciated being treated with courtesy and professionally. The officer received a cookie for his service record.

Geez Hope you didn't give details like you were speeding and the officer only gave you a warning because I don't know how his superior would react to that. Just thank the officer for giving you such consideration. I think.
IDIOT= Anyone who is driving slower then you!
FREAKIN' IDIOT= Anyone that drives faster then you!
:biggrin:

Excellent... You and the office did very well.

You for calling in and giving note of the officers professional behavior..
the Officer for being professional at all times and treating you with respect.

I keep hearing more and more experiences like this one...It makes me very happy.

DL vs LTC and LEO...

I live in MA i work in NH... I never been stop by a LEO, If ever happens, is it really necessary to show my LTC also? Do they ever find out if I have and LTC when verifying your DL on their system? Any comments??

I live in MA i work in NH... I never been stop by a LEO, If ever happens, is it really necessary to show my LTC also? Do they ever find out if I have and LTC when verifying your DL on their system? Any comments??

Oklahoma is a "must inform"state, so yes. In your state, check with your state govt.

In TN. it is not required to inform the officer, but I would as a courtesy. He will find out anyway when the license is ran. The ccp and the driver's license has the same number here.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back