Good guy 1, Bad guy 0, CCW in action unedited

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
  • COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police said a desk clerk shot a man who was attempting to rob an east side motel on Saturday night.

Officers said that shortly before 9:30 p.m., a man walked into the Super 8 Motel, located at 2055 Brice Rd., showed a gun and demanded money.

Police said the desk clerk on duty then shot the alleged robber, Antoine Stephens.

Stephens, 20, was transported to Grant Medical Center and was in serious condition on Sunday morning, NBC 4 reported.

Police said he would be charged with aggravated robbery.
    3 shots fired, all 3 hit the bad guy, gun was a glock 23, 40cal with 165g Gold dots

no charges filed agenst shooter, badguy went to prison.
  • ---
  • Link Removed

Ya I saw this on you tube a couple day's ago, it feels good to know peaple in Ohio were thinking twice before robbing some one after that. one story on the news 1000's of criminals are thinking twice now.there saying you head about home dude so in so.he got wasted :lol:

A Glock 23 loaded with 165gr. Gold Dots, excellent "anti-crime" tool. I carry the same set up ( currently in UT). Glad to see that it works and the BG was arrested. Too bad the BG didn't meet his maker. :(

gf

Luke,
Do you know when this occurred? The video looks a lot like one being discussed on another forum last year? I remember discussion about the little girl on the counter being in the line of fire as the BG ran out of the building.

I tell you, That is quite amazing. I gotta say though, that was risky shooting with two people almost in the line of fire...

I'm sorry but that guy should not have fired with a MOTHER and CHILD in the line of fire...that last round he popped off couldn't have been more than a foot from the toddler...not to mention if the BG fired back and possibly hit one of them...If I was standing there with my two year old and that clerk opened fire I would have stomped a mudhole in his ass.....shooting someone over money that wasn't even his?? Can You say Vigilante?

This is all I can deduct from the video..glad bad guy got an injection of lead but definately a dangerous shoot!!

First off, the viewing angle makes it look like the woman and child are a lot closer than they actually are. Secondly, both were in the same danger as the clerk. People who interviewed the clerk got a better idea of what actually happened.

you don't have to be a prof. video analyst to see that that last couple shots were to damn close to the kid period.

I'm not trying to argue if it was justified...just sayin it was in poor judgement.....the dude had his back to him makin tracks out the door before he fired the last two that were in my opinion a little close..

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back