Good carry belt ~ other than Crossbreed?

rudiepop

Does anyone know of a good thick belt similar to Crossbreed belts that are less than $50. I live around Springfield Mo and know the leather shop where Crossbreed has their stuff made. The shop sells seconds that they have made for Crossbreed but maybe have slight imperfections and not good enough for Crossbreed. They still want $50 for the seconds. Not trying to be cheap but dang! $30 bucks seems a good range.
If I don't get any good alternatives I'll just come off my wallet and get one from Crossbreed.

I use an Amish belt rather than a "named" gunbelt...and I love it at under $30. Just do a Google search for "Amish belt".

There are many styles of belt out there.

What are your requirements in a belt? From my experience you do not get much in a belt for $30.

Sometimes Wilderness Tactical has their 5-Stitch Instructors belt for around $40

I have a belt I just bought from a local gun shop made by Assault Systems that is 1-3/4 wide with a velcro closure that ran just over $30. For a light (summer) gun this belt seems to work okay.

If you check with some of the LEO suppliers (i.e. Galls, etc.) you may be able to get a polymer insert leather belt for just under $50.

Good luck in your search.

ETA: Assault Systems can be found here: Elite Concealed Carry Holsters, Concealment Holsters and Packs, CCW Gun Holsters

If you order your 5.11 cargo pants from outfits like L.A. Police Gear, sometimes they have promotions where they all but give away a belt with an order, or they'll have a closeout on a particular belt. I'd hit some good deals that way.

Of course, my idea of a "carry belt" is the Beltster by Bandera Gunleather. Mine is a custom job, includes two 1911 holsters and carries my 30 year old Bowen Survivor buckle. But that's not under $50.

I used this belt. I have had it for 5 years and it is holding up excellent. I also have one in black, I think about 7 or 8 years old. I wear that one almost daily and it is still in really good shape.
Link Removed

Ted Blocker Holsters

Ted Blocker holsters is awesome, people are friendly and fortunately for me local too.
They have great great quality leather belts and holsters. I need to get a new one - no fault of theirs - I've lost 35lbs.

Does anyone know of a good thick belt similar to Crossbreed belts that are less than $50. I live around Springfield Mo and know the leather shop where Crossbreed has their stuff made. The shop sells seconds that they have made for Crossbreed but maybe have slight imperfections and not good enough for Crossbreed. They still want $50 for the seconds. Not trying to be cheap but dang! $30 bucks seems a good range.
If I don't get any good alternatives I'll just come off my wallet and get one from Crossbreed.

Try Law Enforcement professionals shop for flashlights, TASER® C2 Brand, duty gear, boots, handcuffs, watches and knives at OfficerStore.com - , i just ordered a belt from them yesterday. They sell a belt thats reinforced for concealed carry.

I use International Handgun Leather out of Phoenix, Arizona. I connot remember what the cost as I purchased them over ten years ago and I still use the same belt every day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back