Good advise on how to deal with business that post "no gun" signs

Well stated! Nothing hurts the cause more than well-meaning people who let their anger get the best of them.

I normally leave a copy of one of these "business cards" with the manager. If he/she wants to discuss it, I am more than happy to point out how I have been 'vetted' by the State and that there are many who come into the store who haven't. I always keep the discussion civil. Being over emotional in this matter never wins.

Link Removed Link Removed

Best policy is DON'T SUPPORT THAT BUSINESS!!

That is what being sad, but instead of just walking away from the business, take the time to cordially talk with the company saying you lost my business because I don't feel safe because of this sign. Because I am feel unsafe, I will be refusing to shop at your store and will be informing my friends, family and others online that I do not shop here because I feel unsafe. I would be more than willing shop at this store again when I feel safe to do so.

The key is being cordial and nice.

I normally leave a copy of one of these "business cards" with the manager. If he/she wants to discuss it, I am more than happy to point out how I have been 'vetted' by the State and that there are many who come into the store who haven't. I always keep the discussion civil. Being over emotional in this matter never wins.

Link Removed Link Removed

Have you considered a postcard? I wouldn't want to go in to the business to speak with them for obvious reasons, nor would I want to leave it in the car.

Paraphrase of the mp3 sentiment

Do not shrug off anti-gun activity. Always speak up; tell the store or agency that "I do not agree with you because of this…." By pointing out your displeasure, you may effect change.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back