Going to Ariz. from Mich w/handgun & ccw.

gdwerthm

Headed to Ariz. from Mich. been ccw holder since 1997,any tips or cautions any body can offer me ?
I will be flying with my family 2 week stay.
I am bringing my 38 S/W 442
Geo
Chesterfield Mi.

Ariz. trip

I will be in Scotsdale, we will probably travel to Payson for a couple days and maybe Sedona,
There is talk about driving to the coast, in that case I will probably leave my firearm locked up with my brother-inlaw
Reading the Northwest air rules, I must have my unloaded handgun in a key lockable hard case an the amo seperate in a case
George
Chesterfield,Mich.

I will be in Scotsdale, we will probably travel to Payson for a couple days and maybe Sedona,
There is talk about driving to the coast, in that case I will probably leave my firearm locked up with my brother-inlaw
Reading the Northwest air rules, I must have my unloaded handgun in a key lockable hard case an the amo seperate in a case
George
Chesterfield,Mich.

If you are going to the Scottsdale area and you do not go to the Dillon show room you will forever be regretting it!! Stop by they are great people with lots of great toys! They sit back off the road so it is a left left and then around the building to get to the front, if you want I can look up the street names for you, or you can just go to their web site for the store locatiion.... Dillon Precision Store they are just off the 101 so go for a visit!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back