Going shopping with my Son!

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Today we are on a quest to obtain an eight MM Mauser. It will be my son's first Centerfire rifle. He has done all the research and knows exactly what he wants. I hope we find it within reason! If he has any cash left...He is buying ammo and cleaning stuff.:18:

He just Graduated

He and his brother just graduated. This is kinda like quality dad time for the summer:boom06:

We will have great time before they head off to college!:Smilie Funny:

Today we are on a quest to obtain an eight MM Mauser. It will be my son's first Centerfire rifle. He has done all the research and knows exactly what he wants. I hope we find it within reason! If he has any cash left...He is buying ammo and cleaning stuff.:18:

Now that is very cool. My son and I have gone gun shopping together and I've bought him a few guns over the years. It's always great to take him shooting with a gift you bought him. It is also good to hear you son did the research and decided for himself what he wanted. You guys are going to have a lot of enjoyable times together!

Time with the son is always good. My sons are all grown now but it is still fun to go shooting with them. I enjoy my time with all my kids.

Thats sounds great. I will always remember the times Dad would take my brother and me shooting. Great times.

Did you all have any luck?

Now that is very cool. My son and I have gone gun shopping together and I've bought him a few guns over the years. It's always great to take him shooting with a gift you bought him. It is also good to hear you son did the research and decided for himself what he wanted. You guys are going to have a lot of enjoyable times together!

jealous jealous jealous! I would love a new gun for a gift. unfortunately my real dad was too busy getting drunk or high to take care of his family or spend quality time with... no hard feelings though. but man talk about the ultimate gift idea...

No luck yet

We have not had any luck yet...but there will be a gun show on or about the end of the month!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

jealous jealous jealous! I would love a new gun for a gift. unfortunately my real dad was too busy getting drunk or high to take care of his family or spend quality time with... no hard feelings though. but man talk about the ultimate gift idea...

What a shame that your 'father' (dna donor?) was too caught up in his own chemical dependencies to enjoy his children. Unfortunately, you were cheated along the way too. Over the years both of my children have been given guns. My daughter enjoys shooting and values her gun rights, but my son is much more into martial arts and weapons. Some of my best memories are times outdoors with my kids, and those experiences usually included shooting.

Just remember, when you have children of your own, you can make memories like you never had. Then those memories will be yours and your children's--for life.:i:

Mine started at 9 when we went to gun show and bought a 22 from former police chief then 870 now it's my turn. He now works with the son of this chief . He has a ccw and is my man. Proud Dad

Yep nothing like good father son time at the range or gun shop! A few months ago, when my dad was down, I think most of our time (and most of my money) was spent either running from one gun shop to another or blowing away a few hundred rounds at the range! My wallet ended up being one Wather P22 and an Eotech lighter but it was a blast.

Hopefully you'll find a good deal at the up coming gun show!

Both My oldest got RIFLES!

I came home from work to find 2 new additions to the gun case!
A 1943 Mosin Nagant and a Turkish 8MM Mauser.

Pictures are a coming...as soon as we get them cleaned up!:50:

WOW!!! I actually own 2 Turkish 8MM Mausers. Great Guns. Hope you and the Jr's have fun and dont be silly

Congrats! Is it the M44 version of the Mosin? I have a 1944 Mosin M44 and its a blast to shoot! I love seeing the look on friends faces the first time they shoot it!

Or when I mixed in a normal heavy ball round at the bottom of 4 short range rounds on my little bro! lol still make me laugh.

Yah my son came home with a Victory King Pin. Thus the new Road King for me. Both of these are motorcycles for the non Marlen Brando people. Now if I just can get a saddle bag big enough for my AR.

Success!!!! My sons' first Centerfire Rifles

Link Removed

Link Removed

Eureka!:39:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan