Glocks Are Good

glock007

GLOCKS GO BANG EVERYTIME
I carry the following at different times

glock 27
glock 36
taurus 85
walther ppk/s 380:

Glocks are excellent pistols. Very reliable and accurate.
It's a great tool that everyone should own.

Half the handguns I own are Glocks and I've drank the kool-aid long enough to even own some .45GAP handguns.

However, the biggest change I would like Glock to do is...
... make the next generation of Glocks with interchangable backstraps, since some of the biggest complaints is how the grip feels.

My carry guns vary due to clothing options and weather conditions...
Glock Model 30
Glock Model 39
H&K P-7M8
Kel-Tec P-32
S&W Model 325PD

Guns

Glocks are excellent pistols. Very reliable and accurate.
It's a great tool that everyone should own.

Half the handguns I own are Glocks and I've drank the kool-aid long enough to even own some .45GAP handguns.

However, the biggest change I would like Glock to do is...
... make the next generation of Glocks with interchangable backstraps, since some of the biggest complaints is how the grip feels.

My carry guns vary due to clothing options and weather conditions...
Glock Model 30
Glock Model 39
H&K P-7M8
Kel-Tec P-32
S&W Model 325PD

I have a Glock 19. Very good gun. My favorite of all my auto loaders though is my HK P2000 SK LEM. The HKP7 that you have is one hand gun that I wish I had.[ /I]

Last edited:
I admit that I really do not know very much abt a Glock..I have a variety of pistols in which the 1911 45's seem to be my favs.

I had just recently scored me a Glock, mod #23 I think it is, a 40 cal..it's fairly new, only 20 rounds have been pushed thru it and I got it for $300. I think I got a good buy on it tho.

I have not shot it, yet..not sure if I will..kinda thinking of maybe reselling it and if I do, I want to sell it as it is, in "primo" condx..so for now, it just sits in my safe. I may also put some Crimson Trace on it. (I know if I shoot it, I will want to keep it, it was such a good deal).

phase II for Glock

Glocks ARE good. If I saw this happen, I would buy one:
- make flat single-stacks (like a Kahr but not $700)
- copy the XD by making a HG with a compact(G26) frame and full size(G17) slide/barrel. You'd get the concealability of a compact yet the sight radius and ballistic capability of a 4-5" barrel.

I'd bet that David Bowie of Bowie Tactical Concepts could trim a full size down to a sub-compact. Keep a small mag in for EDC and have a full size w/ grip adapter for reloads.

- my $.02

I am a Glock fan, I carry a G19 every day, I also have a custom G22, and I also have> G17,G26,G21,G32, Yes I like Glocks, Great Gun under any condition, you can depent on them...............

just corrected an old mistake. years ago I sold a glock 26 so now i just bought and shot my new (used) glock 27. love it. Just what I needed. Small and middle of the road power and with night sights and CT laser grips I'm likin' it!!

I don't think Glock makes a "good" pistol. My STI is "good", the Glock on the other hand is "GREAT". :wink:

Folks sometimes call a Glock the "ugly baby". They don't realize that when their "cute kid" fails to do what it needs to do in a BAD situation, my "ugly baby" may save their tail. :icon_cheesygrin:

gf

Glocks ARE good. If I saw this happen, I would buy one:
- make flat single-stacks (like a Kahr but not $700)
- copy the XD by making a HG with a compact(G26) frame and full size(G17) slide/barrel. You'd get the concealability of a compact yet the sight radius and ballistic capability of a 4-5" barrel.

I'd bet that David Bowie of Bowie Tactical Concepts could trim a full size down to a sub-compact. Keep a small mag in for EDC and have a full size w/ grip adapter for reloads.

- my $.02

edit: just checked http://bowietacticalconcepts.com, they provide the service for $70

Well I guess I'll just have to go out and buy a Glock to keep up with you Jones. But it's going to have to wait on my next AR-15

I put a 23 barrel in a 27 for more reach . Looks like I saved 800 dollors. Unlike my 1911s I don't feel the attachment to my Glocks. I would not like them taken away decause of a shooting. I carry 2 keltecs on me and Glock or 1911 in car. If glock would melt their slides and round the off they would be less harsh on side.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back