Glock Question

Kalamity023

I have 2 Gen 3 Glocks, a 22 and a 19. Does anyone know if I can retrofit them with Gen 4 recoil springs if they're model specific? If anyone has done this how did it work out?

You can always change out the guide rod for a metal one that includes a new spring. I bought one from Wolfe for my 3rd gen G22 and it has worked beautifully. When I change barrels to shoot 9mm it works using the same spring too.

You cannot install a gen4 spring in a gen 3 gun, without modifying the gun, and that work just to change springs is not worth it you can buy aftermarket springs for the gen 3 in about any poundege you may need

Appreciate the input. I was looking at the wolf springs and will most likely go with the stainless guide rod.

Appreciate the input. I was looking at the wolf springs and will most likely go with the stainless guide rod.

I use Wolff springs and stainless steel guide rods in all of my Glocks. They offer smooth performance and the little bit of extra weight forward makes the balance feel better for me. YMMV.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back