Glock and Henry Arms Commercials

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Anybody happen to see the glock and Henry Arms Commercials on fx?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Here are the Glock ones.

Link Removed

I've only seen the "Wrong Girl" one of those before, but I watched them in order of posting on that page, and did anyone else notice that the "Wrong Girl" turned on the TV and was watching the "Wrong Diner" commercial before the BG started knocking on the door?

Have you guys seen them on tv though?

I'm pretty sure I've seen the "Wrong Girl" ad on TV, but I can't say for 100% positive. I know it made the rounds here when it first came out, and it's possible I'm confusing seeing the YouTube of it rather than an ad on TV. Pretty sure I saw it a couple of times on TV several months ago though.
_shrug__or__dunno__by_crula.gif

I'd only ever seen the Wrong Diner on TV before.

Thanks for posting the others,

I loved the fact that the Wrong Girl was watching the Wrong Diner at when she came into her apartment...

And Gunny cracked me up when he said, Someone picked the Wrong House... The way he looked at the camera you just knew that someone wasn't going to go to court...

Too many things struck me as being wrong with how she was leaving her bag in that new Red Bag video. Then again, thank god that's not an option I'd ever have to worry about...

I've only seen the "Wrong Girl" one of those before, but I watched them in order of posting on that page, and did anyone else notice that the "Wrong Girl" turned on the TV and was watching the "Wrong Diner" commercial before the BG started knocking on the door?

Nice pick up. I had only seen the "Wrong Girl" commercial too so I couldn't have noticed this earlier. Interesting.

Somehow I missed the question about Henry rifles. I've seen one commercial for them on FOX News many times. Probably 50 times or more over the last year or so I guess.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back