Glock 30 Holsters

rrc1962

I figured I'd be able to find all sorts of holsters for this gun, seeing as how it's Glock, but that's not the case. I found a standard Fobus but nothing in Fobus or Blackhawk with active retention and nothing at all in the tactical category to accept a rail mounted light. Is the Glock 30 a new model?

Not a new model at all. I've got a number of holsters for mine but none with active retention. It isn't something that I have wanted for concealed carry, though I think it is absolutely necessary for open carry. :victory:

Maybe the G30 takes the same holster as some of the other models. A lot of the popular holster manufacturers list every Glock but the G30.

I figured out today that the G30 will take the same holster as the G21. I'll try those link though. Thanks.

I have noticed that many of the Glock 30 holsters will also work for the Glock 30 SF. I just need Crimson Trace to make a laser for the SF.

When I bought my 30SF the dealer tried to sell me a crimson trace grip laser. I wasn't interested, so I'm not sure if he would have actually found one. Wouldn't be the first time I met an uniformed sales person. You're right about the holsters. 30 and 30SF take the same holster.

I have a Galco Jack Ass shoulder rig that I use for my G30 and love it. I also have a Fobus. I have run into the same issues as far as availability at my local gun stores. However, if you check out the Galco website, I am sure you will find a hoilster for your G30 with at least a thumb break. You also might want to check out Safariland holsters, used by Law Enforcement.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back