Glock 27 Price

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I have a friend looking to pick up a new Glock 27 and was asking me what the going price was for one. I really haven't been in a gun store in a while (I know, shame on myself).

I have a friend looking to pick up a new Glock 27 and was asking me what the going price was for one. I really haven't been in a gun store in a while (I know, shame on myself).

Yes, shame on you Luke! Anyway, based on my trips to gun stores and on looking on gun auction sites, the going price for a brand new never-used Glock 27 is approximately $500-$530.

I paid around $400 for mine new in the box. If he is LEO, Retired LEO, Fireman, active duty military or Retired military, a Glock LE dealer will give you the LE discount. They are probably a little more now since I bought mine a couple years ago.

Yes, shame on you Luke! Anyway, based on my trips to gun stores and on looking on gun auction sites, the going price for a brand new never-used Glock 27 is approximately $500-$530.

Wow! High mark up here in PRHI. Current price ranges from $565 - $615 depending on if it has factory installed night sights. :frown:

gf

LEO discount $399 plus tax $430 out the door. Otherwise usually $500 and up. I have seen them on gunsamerica.com for $469 but they are hard to find. If you find one new for under five hundred I would get it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back