Glock 27 holster

kristie1977

Can you point me to a good place to get a holster for a Glock 27 holster. It's so bulky it's hard for me to conceal. I'm carrying in my purse but would rather have it on me.

I carry a G30 which a little bit bigger than the G27 (about the same as the G23) and use a Crossbreed Supertuck. It holds it securely and tight to my side. I also have a leather IWB which I like but prefer the Crossbreed.

2nd vote for Crossbreed Super Tuck

I also carry a Glock 30 in a super tuck. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever used, and I have tried and used many.

You are saying that a Sub-Compact is bulky? I carry a G21 concealed with no issues using a Galco Summer Comfort(Inside Waist Band) or an Uncle Mikes Kydex Paddle. Of course I am 6ft 1, 250lbs and 60 Inches around the shoulders 40 inches at the waist. Anyhow, check out this page:

Link Removed

Pending on what option you want to carry, Midway has a fine selection of holsters to choose from. If you have any trouble in finding a holster for your 27, just put it in the search box and it will only show holsters for your 27.

I carry a G27 with a Desantis insider IWB leathere holster. No where as nice as super tuck but works great for me. Plus it's only like 30 bucks.

I own a sof-tuck by DeSantis & The Trump Card Holster by Pistol Wear
The Sof-Tuck is nice because its ajustable. You can wear it SOB Cross Carry or strong arm & its comfortable.
The Trump Card can be worn like a shoulder holster or in the pants.

Last edited:
My cousin found an awesome holster the other day at a local gun shop. I'll see if I can find out what it is!

I carry my G27 in a Galco TUC286. I think I paid around 30 bucks for the holster. I have no complaints with mine. In fact my father-in-law liked my set so much he went out and bought the same gun and holster.

I know Crossbreed has a 2 week trial period and a lifetime guarantee. "LIFETIME WARRANTY: Once you receive your holster you have two weeks to try it out, if it doesn't work for you, simply give us a ring and we will buy it back. Even after your two-week-try-it-free period is over, the holster still carries a lifetime warranty and we will repair or replace it as long as you own it if it fails you in any way under normal use." Do other companies match this?

Kristie--a couple of you tube vids on holsters. One is specific to the Crossbreed. I'm sure there are many more.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back