Glock 26 Gen 4

gkeil961

I just purchased a Glock 26 Gen 4 from a nearby dealer, LE/Mil discount, 418 out the door...... I always wanted a Glock, and I couldn't pass this up.....does anyone know about a "updated" recoil spring for gen 4? I had it at the range and I shot 150 rounds flawless of WWB 115 grain

I know nothing of a new spring, but you shouldn't be suprised by flawless performance by the G26. Sounds like a good buy.

I heard something that if your spring was not stamped with a 04 it was not the updated spring......the old spring I heard sis not have enough energy for the lower grain ammo like the 115 grain. This may be just a bad rumor, just was curious...... I know t used about 150 rd of WWB and didn't have a single problem, it chewed it up and spit it out. Guess if its not broken, dont fix it

Don't worry about the recoil spring if it's running good. Do you know about the 12 round factory magazine Glock now makes for the 26? It fits beautiful. Be sure to get one, or many. Bill T.

Thanks for the input.... I have a pinky extension on my 26... It gives me that little extra grip, but even without it, it its perfect...... Love my 26

don't own a glock... yet... but i'm into concealed carry guns, so in my opinion smaller is better. that said, i have a question for u pinky extension fans. what's the point in a glock 26 if you're just gonna make it larger anyway?? y not just buy the glock 19?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back