Glock 23 ten round mags

wjh2657

If they ever do limit our magazine capacity Glock 23 owners are SOL. Looking to the future and desiring to be able to carry my G23, I have gone to every major supplier in the U.S. and ordered two 10 Round G23 Mags. All now list the mags as out of stock and no backorders. Glock Shop shows my order as "processing" for two months which is their way of holding onto your business when they have no inventory to sell. I don't trust EBay (been burned twice!) Although Glock insists they are still manufacturing the item, absolutely none of the major suppliers has any and do not show they ever will in the near future.

I suggest you purchase a Bersa 9mm HC. I bought two HC mags (17 round) the other day through Eagle Imports. Those mags will fit my Thunder 9 Ultra Compact. I don't think there is a shortage of Bersa Mags.
Of course, that could change pretty soon, the way things are going in America. Hope you do find a solution to your problem.

Glock 23 10 round magazine in stock. Link Removed

I have ordered several mags for different guns from them and received them in 4-5 days when they show in stock on their web site.

I have ordered several mags for different guns from them and received them in 4-5 days when they show in stock on their web site.

I usually have good luck with Botach as well but 2 months ago I ordered a G27 mag and it is still on backorder. It said in stock, and it still says in stock...

Just the temporary panic. Eventually, but not soon enough for me, ammo, guns and parts availability will return to sanity. If not, I've got 2 bricks of 22LR and 5 boxes of 9mm to fund a trip to Mardi Gras with! I actually went to the other extreme and bought a 33 round mag for my Glock 19. Have no need for it, but the talk about banning this and that made me do it just for the sheer cussedness of it. My best luck has been with Midway and Natchez, FWIW.

Limit my capacity to defend myself against the imminent danger of death or great bodily injury? I purchased my firearm legally and it comes with a 20 round mag. No one in this goddamn asylum formerly known as the USA is going to tell me to "be nice and don't worry--this is all for the "better good". You come to my house unannounced and uninvited and it takes more than 10 rounds to end "your visit", you will get just that. The politicos who put this crap together in their collective states just love feeding off the carcasses of those 20 dead kids in Sandy Hook and cannot wait for the next group of 20 kids that some crazy idiot decides to send to heaven--ya see--they do not worry--they all have security and probably firearms with mags that contain more than the 10 rounds--ya see--they are allowed because they are part of the "do as I say for your own good and not as I do cabal". A pox on all of them and I can only hope to read in the paper someday that one of these dirtbags finds himself in a position where his family is in imminent threat and he or she does not have the capability or capacity to defend himself or herself because of the law that he or her sponsored. To those who will tell me there are consequences to my "illegal" activity--it goes back to the old adage---"better to be judged by 6 than carried to the grave by 6".

Limit my capacity to defend myself against the imminent danger of death or great bodily injury? I purchased my firearm legally and it comes with a 20 round mag. No one in this goddamn asylum formerly known as the USA is going to tell me to "be nice and don't worry--this is all for the "better good". You come to my house unannounced and uninvited and it takes more than 10 rounds to end "your visit", you will get just that. The politicos who put this crap together in their collective states just love feeding off the carcasses of those 20 dead kids in Sandy Hook and cannot wait for the next group of 20 kids that some crazy idiot decides to send to heaven--ya see--they do not worry--they all have security and probably firearms with mags that contain more than the 10 rounds--ya see--they are allowed because they are part of the "do as I say for your own good and not as I do cabal". A pox on all of them and I can only hope to read in the paper someday that one of these dirtbags finds himself in a position where his family is in imminent threat and he or she does not have the capability or capacity to defend himself or herself because of the law that he or her sponsored. To those who will tell me there are consequences to my "illegal" activity--it goes back to the old adage---"better to be judged by 6 than carried to the grave by 6".

Dude, I certainly understand how you feel, but you really should not come on a puplic forum and go on like this, right or wrong being that it is a puplic forum what you say here can be used against you, in court, because god forbid if you had to use your weapon to defend yourself or family, an if that shooting was the least bit questionable the lawyers against you would go to any length to find "dirt" including dissecting your computer, it could be interpreted that you have a "attack" way of thinking.........you can of course do or say whatever you like.....and its judged by 12

Dude, I certainly understand how you feel, but you really should not come on a puplic forum and go on like this, right or wrong being that it is a puplic forum what you say here can be used against you, in court, because god forbid if you had to use your weapon to defend yourself or family, an if that shooting was the least bit questionable the lawyers against you would go to any length to find "dirt" including dissecting your computer, it could be interpreted that you have a "attack" way of thinking.........you can of course do or say whatever you like.....and its judged by 12

I get your point. I live in SC, where my "constitutional rights" are not being infringed as they are in these nanny states where I would never live and try very hard not to visit or do business in. Last I heard from our sheriff, he also believes in the Constitution and has indicated that he intends to follow it verbatim and not "edit" it per the wishes of these cretin gun control people. I have never, ever had to even present my firearm other than for target shooting and rarely CC, but in my house, in my castle, under the Castle Doctrine Law in the State of SC, I'll be damned if anyone if going to cause me to presume imminent danger of life or bodily injury without my ability to utilize any and all of my legally purchased defensive weapons to defend myself. My words are my vent on this whole ridiculous circus surrounding Sandy Hook; I take my rights under the Constitution to be sacred regardless of what showboating cretins like Hag Feinstein or Humor Schumer have to say; again---I purchased my firearm and mags legally and will use them to defend myself with the utmost respect to the laws of SC--end of story.

I usually have good luck with Botach as well but 2 months ago I ordered a G27 mag and it is still on backorder. It said in stock, and it still says in stock...

Botach has always been a problem and getting a live person to discuss your order, good luck all you mostly can do is send them e-mail and hope they answer you. Just do a Google search on Botach.

Google search on Botach: Link Removed

Botach has always been a problem and getting a live person to discuss your order, good luck all you mostly can do is send them e-mail and hope they answer you. Just do a Google search on Botach.

Google search on Botach: Link Removed

If you go to a site for reviews, you will almost always find mostly negative reviews. Most people don't go to sites like that to say, "Everything went great! I love Botach! Will do business with them again, and soon!"

If I were going to go to a site to give a positive review, mine would be more or less like that. I've been doing business with them since 2002. Just bought a pair of shoes from them in March off their eBay store. By far the best price on those shoes, free shipping and the package shipped the day after I placed the order. Their eBay Feedback Score is currently 99.6% Positive with just shy of 80,000 scored transactions. I've bought everything from knives to shoes to body armor to MOLLE gear of all descriptions from them, and never had anything more critical to say than that they are slow to send your tracking info. I got several packages from them and was wearing/using whatever I bought by the time the tracking info made it to my Inbox. Not a problem for me.

Out of those nearly 80,000 transactions since they opened their eBay store, only about 320 had anything negative to say. About 10 or 11 of those ended up on the site you linked to. There were also 4 or 5 positive reviews at that site.

In my personal experience, the bad reputation Botach has is exaggerated and unearned, and I've got four or five thousand dollars worth of invoices since '02 to back up that "review."

Blues

Amen for our castle.....but watch out for that "loose" Cannon sheriff

I get your point. I live in SC, where my "constitutional rights" are not being infringed as they are in these nanny states where I would never live and try very hard not to visit or do business in. Last I heard from our sheriff, he also believes in the Constitution and has indicated that he intends to follow it verbatim and not "edit" it per the wishes of these cretin gun control people. I have never, ever had to even present my firearm other than for target shooting and rarely CC, but in my house, in my castle, under the Castle Doctrine Law in the State of SC, I'll be damned if anyone if going to cause me to presume imminent danger of life or bodily injury without my ability to utilize any and all of my legally purchased defensive weapons to defend myself. My words are my vent on this whole ridiculous circus surrounding Sandy Hook; I take my rights under the Constitution to be sacred regardless of what showboating cretins like Hag Feinstein or Humor Schumer have to say; again---I purchased my firearm and mags legally and will use them to defend myself with the utmost respect to the laws of SC--end of story.

Weird, I've got no problem finding Glock mags. All my LGS have them in stock. My father-in-law got one of the 30rd mags for his G26 the other day and they still had a few left, both Glock and the cheap Korean ones.

Amen for our castle.....but watch out for that "loose" Cannon sheriff

I know him, I have had breakfast with him, I have talked to him. He is the real deal when it comes to the Constitution and 2A. I am a "lttle jewish kid from NYC" who never even knew what a firearm was other than what I saw Roy Rogers or the Lone Ranger carry on TV. Now I am retired in SC. own my share of firearms and am a raving conservative gun advocate who despises the administration currently running this country and running over the Constitution in so many ways that I do not watch TV news anymore. All I can say, when I look back at NY/NJ is "thank G-d for SC" and the other FREE states in this asylum run by its inmates and formerly known as the USA.

Get a Big One and/or Move to Texas

I carried a G23 for a long while and still find it a good overall choice, but eventually changed to the G30.
Why? Both are basically the same size, and a .45 punches a bigger hole. Why not? Going from 13+1 to 10+1, which initially caused the hesitation in switching over. (understand I don't pay attention to recoil, noise, flash, yada yada - except in my S&W 629 :biggrin:)
I finally asked myself, 14 rds of .40 or 11 rds of .45? Well, since the object is to stop whatever BS comes my way, and on the street, how many will come at once, one, two, maybe three? The street scenario formula reveals this: 2 BGs X 2 rounds (.45) each = 7 rounds left, and 3 BGs x 2 rds will leave you 5 rounds. Since I consider two rounds of well placed .45 to take care of business, I now carry the G30sf.

Moral of the story, carry a G30 and solve multiple problems. Or, move to Texas and no worries about any of that BS.

Your not going to be seeing them anytime soon. I was with 3 Glock Reps yesterday. Right now, the US factory is behind EXACTLY 1.3 MILLION guns. Those take precedence. Wait time right now for an ordered LE pistol - 9 to 12 months.

Obummer wins as the best gun salesman of all time.

Weird, I've got no problem finding Glock mags. All my LGS have them in stock. My father-in-law got one of the 30rd mags for his G26 the other day and they still had a few left, both Glock and the cheap Korean ones.

It is not GLOCK mags that I can't find, it is ten round GLOCK mags that I can't find. I have plenty of the 13 round mags (which I will carry until if and when the 10 round rule is passed) but knowing how the firearm market is going right now I don't want to get flatfooted because the good old boys bought up all of the new mags after the new rules pass. After a year dry spell trying to get .22 LR ammo, online and in stores, I have learned to be prepared.

It's the 10 round mags I'm talking about. Invent a bigger follower and smaller spring for the 13 round mags and you can retire.

It's the 10 round mags I'm talking about. Invent a bigger follower and smaller spring for the 13 round mags and you can retire.

If they could be converted back to a 13 round magazine with a different kit or putting back in the original follower and spring you would still be in violation of the law. The fix would have to be permanent and non-reversible. SOBs got you coming and going!

Appreciate Info

I appreciate the link to order from. I don't know of all the web-sites availible to buy from.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back