Glock 23 is a

Brindle

fairly large gun for an overweight person to carry IWB. Is there a preferred holster that is height adjustable so I can carry low? 20 pounds overweight causes a larger print.
Thanks

Any decent hybrid Kydex/leather IWB holster with 2 belt attachment points is height adjustable: Alien Gear, CrossBreed SuperTuck, Galco KINGTUK, or Link Removed.

The question really is, how low do you want/need to go? The lowest position for IWB holsters has the grip right above the belt/pants. The standard position is actually slightly higher to allow for getting a good grip on the gun when drawing. This leaves about enough space between the belt and the grip to get your fingers wrapped around the grip. If you carry it lower, drawing the gun is less efficient.

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for my G23 and love it. You can also adjust each of the belt clips differently to change the cant. Conceals great.

fairly large gun for an overweight person to carry IWB. Is there a preferred holster that is height adjustable so I can carry low? 20 pounds overweight causes a larger print.
Thanks
I to am over weight and have a over hanging gut in front. I wear my IWB between the 3 o'clock position to the 5 o'clock position for a comfortable fit and excellent conceivability.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back