glock 21 upgrades

brock trierweiler

cocked glocked and loaded
I would like to get a 3.5 trigger spring and aftermarket recoil rod. any suggestions?

I would strongly reccomend you do your research before going with a 3.5 pound trigger pull. It's a great idea if you are just target shooting but could really bite you in the backside if used for SD purposes. Vascular dialation and involitary muscle responce especially in a self defense situation where there will be alot happening and damn quickly if you know what I mean. Don't want to hear about a AD/ND because the trigger was lightened up.
Good luck and God speed

Last edited:
I dont know what ppl said that 3.5 trigger is not good , i used my glock 27 with the 3.5 trigger for daily carry never got any type problems with it. dont get after market get the glock trigger is better

Watch that trigger weight

I have come to the conclusion that a 3.5 lb trigger is not what I want on the street because I want absolute control with no mistakes due to too light a trigger. My choice was a 3.5 lb connector and a NY1 spring that gives a uniform 5 lb pull. And all Glock legal for my warranty.
Not endorsing anyone but Glockmeister has a sale right now on that setup for about $17.

well i don't know because in my glock shop in orlando, fl they all recommend the trigger job . They all carry with the 3.5 trigger and the smooth trigger, and that how I carry too.but everyone is different , carry the way you like .

p.s training yourself to never put the finger in the trigger ,only when you read to shot.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back