Glock 19

Feldon22

I am about to get my CWP and I have a friend that is selling his Glock 19, 2 boxes of ammo, Two 15 round clips, A custom fit Paddle Holster, and the case it came in. He has only shot 50 rounds out of the gun and is asking 500 for it. Do you think this is a fair price.

Last edited:
That's not a bad deal. We just paid $509 new at a store and the average seems to be about $540. If you find it cheaper online, you'll have shipping and transfer fees. In most cases, buying online doesn't save much and just takes longer the get your gun. If that $500 does not include tax if your state has it, that's another savings.

I got mine for about $450 new a couple years back. I am sure they have increased in price. If the holster is a good one I would say the price is not bad . Perhaps not a steal but not to bad.

$500 plus the holster and ammo is a decent price. New in a gun store in SC will run you from 530 to 580 but you are also getting some ammo and a holster with it, the extra magazines come with it. Offer him $470 for it, you never know. :biggrin:

I carry a G19 everyday, and that is not a bad price for all that stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes you can find online cheeper but by the time you pay shipping and a dealer to do the transaction you'll spen that much or more.................. I gave 535,00 for my G19 niw at a gun shop then had to buy all the goodies..so to me the prece he is asking isn't bad.......................................
'

G19 Price

I carry a G19 everyday, and that is not a bad price for all that stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes you can find online cheeper but by the time you pay shipping and a dealer to do the transaction you'll spen that much or more.................. I gave 535,00 for my G19 niw at a gun shop then had to buy all the goodies..so to me the prece he is asking isn't bad.......................................
'

I would buy it at that price. To me it isn't used with the little ammount of ammo through it and the holster and spare ammo. Buy it.
Bill

You need to go ahead and buy... it's a good deal. Especially right now!! The Glock 19 is by far the most popular of all the Glocks IMO and dealers are having a tough time keeping them on the shelf. In fact I have seen a substantial markup for these handguns as of late.

Did you end up picking up this glock?

Hope you got it, I always try to help out a buddy get rid of a gun to add to my collection if he needs the cash rather than give my money to some online retailer.

I did buy it and took it shooting today and it was great.......I am looking forward to carrying it and perhaps purchasing more soon....

Well, I actually found a better deal on a new Glock 19, just five dollars more than the used one. So if anyone is interested I'm sure he is still looking to sell...Send me a PM if you're interested.

Feldon,
I think you got a good deal. I have 2 Glocks in 40 cal and love them. Even though yours was technically used, you know the source and how it was treated. My last Glock purchase was a 23 and I paid $509 before taxes. With a 7.5% tax rate it was around $550. You have a keeper!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back