Global Warming real or not?

jg1967

What do you think?

Treo

Bullet Proof
Revelation 16 8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

Cotillion

The past few years I've noticed longer winters which in turn forces later, hotter summers. I'm not a scientist so I can't put a label on it, but its changing nonetheless

mappow

Global warming, YES, initiated by man NO. The Earth is in a cycle of warming and cooling dependant on the the suns activity. Anything else is posturing by fanatics. Especially ones that are looking for financial remuneration. Got Carbon Credits???

fuhr52

The earth's climate has been heating and cooling since the planet appeared. It will continue to evolve, cool and heat up until the sun stops burning. Only an arrogant human would think that we and/or our activity, could have a significant effect on the earth's climate. All of Gore's rant is based on computer modeling, information input by humans, and theory, best guess. That being said, can human activity cause areas to be uninhabitable? Absolutely, but that is two different issues. Just my opinion.

father-of-three

Before one can come to a conclusion, it helps to have a better working definition of the problem other than the vague and ambiguous "Global Warming." It's kind of like getting a democrat to specifically state what percentage of one's income is their "Fair share" to pay. Human life does effect the planet, but it has been said that sun spots also effect climate change. However, I have found that "Global Warming" is more of a religion than a science and it serves more as a political means to an end.

rchance

Yes it's happening, can we do anything about it? No! It's a reoccurring cycle the earth goes through. Hey if you want to be noticed by people thinking your smart and all just take something from history that you know is a cycle and tell everyone you know what's going to happen.

jg1967

I have yet to see some double-blind research that was run over the course of say the last thousand years or so and is NOT relying on computer simulations, in other words actual hard DATA and not theories on the matter. Nobody has that? Right, that's what we scientists call a THEORY. Stop treating it like it's a fact that you can actually prove.

disneyr

Global Warming has been real since the end of the last Ice Age, long before the Industrial Revolution.

bootsdeal

It's not what most people think it is, but it is real. It's called HELL, and man can't stop it. The key is, don't go there. Obey the Lord.

Iam2Taz

There is NO evidence of such. It is a cycle perpetuated by a bunch of money hungry idiots.

The "scorching" of the earth in Revelation will not just cause a little sun burn. It will BURN anyone out in it and left on earth at the time. There will be NO question it is GOD making it happen. It is one of the final judgments before the end of the earth as we know it. It will happen during the 7 year period of tribulation. - That is if you take the Bible as literal. - I do.
But don't take my word for it... read it yourself.

CarryA40

Back in the 70's when working in the bean and corn fields of Iowa it would get over 100. It has not been that hot since, close 98 this year. I had to certify to use freon ( because a of CFC's were destroying the ozone) in 1990 I thought it was a scam then and now.

G50AE

It's not what most people think it is, but it is real. It's called HELL, and man can't stop it. The key is, don't go there. Obey the Lord.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
Forgive and forget, all the while
Love and pain become one and the same
In the eyes of a wounded child

Because Hell
Hell Is For Children
And you know that their little lives can become such a mess
Hell
Hell Is For Children
And you shouldn't have to pay for your love with your bones and your flesh

It's all so confusing, this brutal abusing