Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I've heard from this song and from various people on this forum that Obama wants to be king rather than president. Well, if ever there was someone who wanted to be king, it's Bush, not Obama. Bush is the one who authorized warrantless wiretapping against his citizens, in violation of the Constitution and FISA, and it was Bush who anointed himself "The Decider." Furthermore, it was Bush who determined that he had the authority to ignore portions of laws with which he disagreed. If that's not a wannabe king, then I don't know what is.

HK4U

And you can bet that Obama will use them when he gets in office and add more encroachments on our liberties.

jwtollett21

clinton didn't hurt anybody but hiself when monica gave him a blow, :ph34r: but bush has got people over seas in a war for what, Weapons of mass destruction. whatever.

HK4U

Clinton was one of the worst POS Presidents we have ever had. Obamanation may pass that if people are dumb enough to elect him.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Clinton was one of the worst POS Presidents we have ever had. Obamanation may pass that if people are dumb enough to elect him.

It's looking more and more likely that he will be elected. I don't think he can be any worse than Bush (or even Carter for that matter) has been, though.

jwtollett21

how could anybody be worse than bush. That is why i don't see how people could vote for mccain. 90 percent of the time he voted with the bush administration. End of story.

jwtollett21

kw Obama's a lesser risk than mccain in my opinion. Look at where we were and where we are now. It is worse and bush mccain policy's ain't the answer. I know Obama isn't the the complete anwer but he will be twice as good as the other side. I promise you he will do more things for jobs and the working man than any republican will

HK4U

kw Obama's a lesser risk than mccain in my opinion. Look at where we were and where we are now. It is worse and bush mccain policy's ain't the answer. I know Obama isn't the the complete anwer but he will be twice as good as the other side. I promise you he will do more things for jobs and the working man than any republican will

Obama's a lesser risk than mccain in my opinion.

As they say that is one of two things we all have.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike