Getmo prisoners

ijon

I just love it that they chose to sent some of the prisoners from Getmo to Illinois. A half hour from Rock Island armory, where my nephew works. Also near a nuculear power plant. If they get out they can have toys to play with.:mad:

I am totally against bringing the TERRORIST to the American continent. Try them in a military court. If the facts can be proven in a court of law. LET THE HAMMER FALL !!!!

Sure glad it's Ill and not MT. Some Local Yokels in MT went out & built this brand new prison and can't use it (MT law doesn't allow it - complicated), and it was under consideration. Sorry for any of y'all in IL.

Hey y'all: All of you do realize that if there is some kind of REAL problem at this prison (riot, escape, guard killing etc) you do realize that it is George Bush's fault and not the fault of the slimeball in the White House. Ditto on trying these ragheads in NYC--utterly ridiculous, costing the taxpayers a friggin fortune (not to mention the buying of the IL prison) and again--soemthing happens its poor George's fault.

Hey y'all: All of you do realize that if there is some kind of REAL problem at this prison (riot, escape, guard killing etc) you do realize that it is George Bush's fault and not the fault of the slimeball in the White House. Ditto on trying these ragheads in NYC--utterly ridiculous, costing the taxpayers a friggin fortune (not to mention the buying of the IL prison) and again--soemthing happens its poor George's fault.
if and when they go to trial, the first thing out of these dirtbags lawyer's mouth will be "mistrial" as there is noone in the world let alone in nyc hasn't heard about 9/11. they should have took care of them in the country they were cought in after the best interogation techniques were applyed!

hey oldvet53: Leave it up to the "do as I say not as I do" ivory tower politicians and the slimeball in the White House and his slimeball attorney general to come up with these fiascos. THEY have nothing to worry about, what with their own secret service security, their own pension, their own healthcare, so it is easy to say that the US should be above the moral outrage of Gitmo--bullshit. If you tear the arms and legs off of one of these terrorists and it save one American soldier's life, it is worth it--then again they do not give a shit about our soldiers, only their "agenda" for this country which is going down the toilet under a barrage of unforgiving debt.The American people cannot really do that much until the next Nov elections--if they do not turn this congress around, its time to pack up and get out of this country, which is going down the crapper to third worldism--then again where can you go--if we fail the rest of this planet will go with us in a free fall.

hey oldvet53: Leave it up to the "do as I say not as I do" ivory tower politicians and the slimeball in the White House and his slimeball attorney general to come up with these fiascos. THEY have nothing to worry about, what with their own secret service security, their own pension, their own healthcare, so it is easy to say that the US should be above the moral outrage of Gitmo--bullshit. If you tear the arms and legs off of one of these terrorists and it save one American soldier's life, it is worth it--then again they do not give a shit about our soldiers, only their "agenda" for this country which is going down the toilet under a barrage of unforgiving debt.The American people cannot really do that much until the next Nov elections--if they do not turn this congress around, its time to pack up and get out of this country, which is going down the crapper to third worldism--then again where can you go--if we fail the rest of this planet will go with us in a free fall.

You just said it all.

I just love it that they chose to sent some of the prisoners from Getmo to Illinois. A half hour from Rock Island armory, where my nephew works. Also near a nuculear power plant. If they get out they can have toys to play with.:mad:
Isn't it amazing that the prisoners are to be moved to the home state of our Comrade-in-Chief-----it's the Chicago way. I'm sure this decision was accompanied by all sorts of federal funding and kick-backs. I personally think that a new facility should have been built within 5 miles of the White House. But wait, that wouldn't work, what if there was a riot or something and our politicians were put at risk? :sarcastic:

Here I was thinking that the mindset of the government was to get rid of terrorists. By getting rid of them, does that mean taking all the people who are thought to be terrorists and moving them to a semi-permanent place in the US? Would that open us up to more attacks and violence if some of the prisoners' buddies decide that they don't need to be locked up anymore, and it's time for someone to get them either broken out or released? Maybe it's just me...:unsure:

Being from the Peoples Republic of Illinois, I think it only fair that if they want to store the terrorists here, and of course their buddies will be coming for visits, we citizens should be allowed CCW. Just my way of thinking. . . but then I always thought there should be open season on terrorists.

And I thought I was the only one...

who sees things this way. KelCarry, you're right on! Terrorist? War Criminal? What's the difference - just shove their Koran up their ass and light it on fire. They are animals captured on a field of battle, actively fighting or planning a fight against US troops and the local govt. They have no rights. They have no due process. Saw off a few of their heads with a dull sword and see how much info the rest'll start providing about their organizations. Can't be any worse than field dressing a deer, except i actually feel some remorse each time i kill a deer.

So we have a president so inept that he bows to dictators, fails to keep appointments with a king, gives a fu**ing DVD player to the Queen mother, tries to be pals with terrorists, accepts a Nobel prize he hasn't come anywhere near winning (would have been far more "noble" to have decllined), is plunging us into debt that only Swedish-style income taxes could overcome, is a laughing stock among foreign leaders, a metrosexual monotone teleprompter monkey who hasn't ever accomplished anything actual in his entire life, wants to ban all guns because they scare him, takes 3 months to decide whether we need to send in more troops to the hell-hole in Afghanistan (let alone that he can't even say the word "win" when talking about the war on terror), dreams of national health care, one world order, one world government, and wonders why we all can't just get along. And this dildo is my boss - i'm a fed. I've heard the SS even debates whether they should take the bullet for him, he's such a prick. At least his approval rating is free-falling and he looks un-electable at this point.

Tell you what, this guy is far more dangerous than Jimmy Carter, and not even half as smart. Ever hear this jackass talk off the teleprompter? He makes GW sound like a Professor of English.

So, shall i tell you how i really feel?

Being from the Peoples Republic of Illinois, I think it only fair that if they want to store the terrorists here, and of course their buddies will be coming for visits, we citizens should be allowed CCW. Just my way of thinking. . . but then I always thought there should be open season on terrorists.
No, don't you see, they are being sent to IL because of your strict gun laws. The president knows that the terrorists will see all the firearm restrictions and realize that if they try anything they would be breaking the law. The president would then have to speak harshly with them after issuing another apology for America making them want to kill us. :to_pick_ones_nose:

I think they should build a prison for them in D.C. near the Capitol. That way they could be near all the other criminals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back