Get Your Multi-State Concealed Carry Permit In Tacoma WA

T

thesteelhorsegroup

thesteelhorsegroup - Get Your Multi-State Concealed Carry Permit
A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN WITH PROPER CERTIFICATION TRAINING CAN
ATTAIN A NON-RESIDENT CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT FROM THE STATES
OF UTAH, FLORIDA, ARIZONA, OREGON AND OTHERS. YOU COULD
LEGALLY CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN IN OVER 75% OF THE US.
Utah/Oregon $75
Utah/Oregon/Arizona or Florida $100
(Permit Fees Not Included)
Next Class Is March 7th 11am to 3pm
@ Destination Harley Davidson - Tacoma, WA
(Florida Permit Applicants Must RSVP & Perform A Basic Weapon
Manipulation/Marksmanship Qualification)
For More Information Visit
GOTAGLOCK.COM
Call (253) 590-6443

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this, even though I have Oregon, Arizona and Washington I wonder is it benefit to get Florida.

One must remember, though, that if a person is a Washington state resident the only permit/license valid in Washington for them is the Washington CPL (RCW 9.41.073). Also, if you do not have a license/permit issued by the same state you happen to be standing in at the time, you cannot legally carry a loaded firearm on public property within 1000' of school property [18 USC 922 (q)(2)].

From what I know of Oregon, they do not recognize any permit other than their own. An out of state person that lives in a border state might get a permit if he can show good reason why he would need Oregon's permit.

$55 WA, how much for oregon? Training, time off work, gas, etc?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

The wife and I drove down to OR during the time I was off of work but I think that I paid about $30-40 for online training, not sure what the license cost those.

From what I know of Oregon, they do not recognize any permit other than their own. An out of state person that lives in a border state might get a permit if he can show good reason why he would need Oregon's permit.

Yes you're right I had to tell them so, I and my church go there to OR. often for retreat or youth outing for about two or three days.

FYI Gotaglock is no more, I have rolled training into my PI firm for now Our Mission | Group | Seattle Tacoma Private Investigators and later into my FFL business.

If you are seeking Multi-State CCW CWP CPL CHL Reciprocity Permit Certification Training (Utah Arizona Florida Oregon) in Western Washington (Seattle Bellevue Tacoma Olympia) contact me Guy @ 253-590-6443 Weekend Courses

There is "No Live Fire" required for the Utah and Oregon Permit certification. However, Arizona and Florida require a live fire or weapons manipulation demonstration. Previous experience/training may suffice. Notify the instructor of your background. You do not need to already have a CCW Permit to attend this course, only by the time you apply for the non-resident permit(s) of your choice.

Course Fee: $125

Fee Includes:

Power-point, video & lecture course curriculum
Your application stamped by our Multi-State Certified Firearms Instructor
Fingerprints completed by a retired police forensics expert
Passport photographed - submitted in your application packets

No other CCW training program in Western Washington offers these four “4” permits at this low price!
Host a private course with only a 5-student minimum. 10 or more group discounts available. Most gather family/friends and host a course at their home, work or another location and have a BBQ or Pizza delivered. All we require is a clean, secure location with preferably WiFi access.

FYI GOTAGLOCK.COM is now The Steel Horse Group, if you are seeking Multi-State CCW Permit Training (Utah CPL Oregon CHL Arizona CWP Florida CWP) in the Seattle Tacoma Olympia area contact me at 253-590-6443 or Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back