Georgia And South Carolina Fighting Back

DrDavidM

I am not really a big fan of suing people. However, I wish they would take about half of what the mayor has and bring to light what he is really doing. He is obviously way out of bounds when he goes after people in other states. I am afraid he has too much money for this to get very far. He, I'm sure, has the best lawyers money can find. We can still hope.

I am not really a big fan of suing people. However, I wish they would take about half of what the mayor has and bring to light what he is really doing. He is obviously way out of bounds when he goes after people in other states. I am afraid he has too much money for this to get very far. He, I'm sure, has the best lawyers money can find. We can still hope.

Not a proponent of lawsuits myself, however, these should draw quite a bit of press. Hopefully when people see what he did they will understand what laws and rights he violated.

HK4U

Gold

Those who have the gold make the rules!!!

Well seeing as how the Federal Reserve prints our money and not our own government and seeing as how we have no good standard to back up the money I guess the internatioal bankers make the rules.

HK4U

I just read something on the Fox News wed site that Rosie O'Donnell made the statement that Bloomberg was here candidate. That kind of sums up what Bloomberg is right there. Birds of a feather flock together.

Red Hat

At least we are fighting back this time! The last time NY did this, over 20 years ago, SC believed everything they said. We went to the infamous 1 handgun per month law! We finally got that overturned...never again!

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
While they're at it, Georgia legislators need to work on fixing that state's CCW law, which is among the worst in the nation, with its prohibitions on carrying at "public gatherings" and on public transportation, which is a felony.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masondavis10