George Zimmerman helps rescue driver of overturned truck

tricolordad

Banned
For all of you that say George Zimmerman is a murderer, here's more evidence to the contrary.

Link Removed

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

How many of you can provide examples of murderers actually helping people? Murderers are generally self centered and do not stick their neck out to help others.

This doesn't matter for the self proclaimed victims of the racist criminal class do not care about the truth.

The truth hurts, plain and simple. Whether the preconceived notions are based in emotions or elsewhere.

I saw that and think it is great. I also saw that someone said, "What if George stayed in his truck?" George deserves a BIG, "ATTA BOY!"

In the article there was a line that some are taking up a collection for George to replace his gun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back