george-soros-bill-gates-create-global-access-health-consortium-to-purchase-mologic-ltd-uk-covid-rapid-test-kit-end-times by Geoffrey GriderJuly 20, 20

Oldgrunt

Now, we know why George Soros and Bill Gates are going into the COVID accessories business, Event 201 showed us that this whole thing was planned out quite a while before the first US COVID patient appeared on the radar. Bill Gates is on record as saying that investing in vaccines was the ‘best investment’ he ever made, giving him a 20-to-1 return on his money. George Soros made his money betraying his fellow Jews by siding with the Nazis during WWII, and only devolved further from that point on. Now Gates and Soros will corner the market to enrich themselves on the human suffering that they caused in the first place.

Oldgrunt

This video gives one of the best explanations of what is happening to us under the guise of COVID-19 and how it was set up. One of the most telling features of the pandemic being planned is it occurring at the same time, worldwide, just as if someone had turned on a switch. I think history shows that pandemics grow over time and spread unevenly. COVID didn't seem to do that. Also the vaccine passport that is coming into being will contain not only vaccine information but other relevant data about us all, and there again, leading to the Mark of the Beast. I wish everyone would watch this video before accepting the vaccine so readily. Fear is making some act without thinking.

Read Matthew 7:13-14: 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Don't be like lemmings and follow the NWO people on the broadway!

Now, we know why George Soros and Bill Gates are going into the COVID accessories business, Event 201 showed us that this whole thing was planned out quite a while before the first US COVID patient appeared on the radar. Bill Gates is on record as saying that investing in vaccines was the ‘best investment’ he ever made, giving him a 20-to-1 return on his money. George Soros made his money betraying his fellow Jews by siding with the Nazis during WWII, and only devolved further from that point on. Now Gates and Soros will corner the market to enrich themselves on the human suffering that they caused in the first place.

Soros was born in 1930. How much money did he make between the ages of 9 and 15? There is enough true information to disagree with him without using fantasy.

"Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[43] The Nazis barred Jewish children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[44][45]

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while completing an inventory of a Jewish family's confiscated estate. Tivadar saved not only his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and Soros later wrote that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[46][47] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house-to-house through the city".

Oldgrunt

Soros was born in 1930. How much money did he make between the ages of 9 and 15? There is enough true information to disagree with him without using fantasy.

"Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[43] The Nazis barred Jewish children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[44][45]

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while completing an inventory of a Jewish family's confiscated estate. Tivadar saved not only his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and Soros later wrote that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[46][47] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house-to-house through t

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Fear not the one who can destroy the body, but the One who can destroy the body & the soul in HELL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76